Breeding rite pt.2

Garrus X Shep X Wrex
Part 2
WARNINGGGGG 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋✨✨💦☔️

Wrex stands before me, eyes swirling with raging lust; his pupils dilate heavily, as he inhales sharply through flared nostrils, "excited, are we?" He grumbles with a wide grin on his tanned lips.

Clattering behind us makes me jump, I turn my head slightly to see garrus bare to the world, already semi hard and poking out from his sheath- this sight eases my nerves some what, but as a massive three fingered claw comes up to ghost the flesh along my back, I shutter, shoving any anxiety down below my arousal.

"I'm ready. How do you guys want to do this?" I blush, thinking back to the last time I had a threesome- sheesh- a long time ago when I was still in a gang on earth, for once I felt inexperienced and oh it did feel nice.

"Garrus, I'm giving you a choice because you're my bud, top or bottom?" As wrex speaks, his phallus twitches insatiably; all the while dilated eyes never leave my nude figure.

"Bottom, since this is your request, after all."

With that, garrus lays down on the bed, legs pressed together, hands beckoning me to come to him, "right here, kitten." He says in a sultry voice, eyelids appearing heavy- as he was heavily intoxicated with the pheromones we were swimming in- he points to his lap.

Suddenly it hits me too, right in the back of my throat- I feel lightheaded, swimmingly hot- I drop to my knees at the foot of the bed, surprising them both slightly. Pulling myself up, crawling onto the bed, I breath out a shaky breath, "sorry got lightheaded." I whisper, mainly to the turian under me.

"It's okay, just calm down. We can stop if-"

"No." I say, feeling hysterical- as I line him up with my core, maintaining eye contact as I sink down over him- his eyes close momentarily when he bottoms out, mandibles flaring out.

"Damn!" He growls, talons gripping my hips, pulling me up slightly.

Form behind me, wrex inhales sharply once more, as his strong hand also found purchase on the slope of my ass, "I'm so looking forward to this..." he mutters, stroking himself with the other hand- before rubbing his tip against where garrus and i were already joined.

I shutter, clinging to my lover, my face buried in his crest- I feel myself stretching with every prodding poke.

"It's gonna be a tight fit," the krogan says as he pushes again, and again, before finally easing his tip past the entrance with an extraordinary amount of pressure.

I gasp, feeling the burn of being stretched- they both join in creating a beautiful symphony of groans and grunts- as wrex pushes further in. Garrus reassures me with a hand running through my hair, before they start to move, alternately.

Before long, I can't help but cry out as they have their way with me, not being at all gentle. Bruises and cut liter my skin, pulsing pleasantly in sync with my core- wrex nears his edge, and snatches me up in his claws, pulling me completely off of my lover.

Releasing what sounded like a furious war cry, wrex pumps me full, hips rocking into me- as garrus finishes across my back.

This was the first of many, many, many, rounds.

By the end of the night, wrex lay snoozing behind me, knotted inside of me, with an arm draped around my slender waist- garrus lay infront me, exhausted, but still awake. He touches my face with a tender smile, easing me into a peaceful and restful sleep, purring all the while...

I know it seems short but hey it's 100% smut lol