Sweet, Sweet Blackmail

Lorik Qui'in X Fem!Shep

"Well, well, seems I've got your back up against the wall Qui'in."  I say, smirking coyly at the shocked expression he wears; eyes wide and mouth almost agape, as my statement sinks in.

"Fine. " he growls, as his mandibles flick outward rapidly in frustration, "What do you want? Credits? Fame?" Lacing his fingers together he leans over the table on his elbows, patiently awaiting my answer.

With a fair chuckle, I sneer, "none of those my dear Lorik." I motion towards the bar, "why not buy me a drink, hmm?"

He scoffs, "what do you want, flatly? Don't jerk me around shepard."

This time, I recoil laughing in his face, "demanding are we?" with this i notion for my crewmates to go back to the normandy, leaving me and Qui'in in sweet solitude. 

I wind down as he shakes his head, mandibles flicking in irritation, "look, Lorik. I'll skip the shit since you asked so nicely." I watch his jaw slacken some, before I continue, "I personally think you're the hottest Turian on Noveria, and I'd like to have a private meeting, just us."

This information was so intense it took his brain about three seconds before fully computing; and the impact was obvious immediately, a shiver rolling up his back, his jaws fell open once more- navy tongue nearly flopping out of his mouth at the mere suggestion.

A low grumble came from somewhere deep in his chest, hunger flashing in his eyes, "I see," he replies before straightening his business tux, which was undoubtedly uncomfortably strained at this point in time, "well if that be the case, perhaps I should indeed buy you a drink."

With a charming smile, I nod in agreement; and as he waves over the asari waitress, my eyes trail down the slightly exposed flesh of his neck, outlining the scales found there. Cream colored eyes reconnect with me, and for a moment a vision apprehends me- sucking me into him, pulling me far into those vertical pupils.

A tangled trance of lewd sounds, a flurry of blurred movements, but one constant remains unchanged- a burning, boiling heat, rolling off of his sinewy body. Like radiation waves, it washes over me, lapping at my ears and neck- much like I imagine his tongue was to be doing soon.

"My, Shepard, it occurs to me I don't know your first name." Gruff voice shattering my contemplation, as drinks are set in-front of us.

"It's Jane, cutie." I feel myself flushing at the vibrato of his tone.

"Tell me Jane, is it me you're attracted to, or do your just have a fetish for turians?" The sudden bold look in his eye catches me off guard, but I smile coyly, brushing off my flustered emotions. "Perhaps both?" He tags on.

"That utterly attractive voice of yours is down right sultry and you know it Quinn." I scoff maintaining my smirk, and eye contact.

"Oh, so..." his voice dips into his chest, rumbling through the very table, "my voice arouses you?"

I take in a sharp inhale, crossing my legs and contemplating the heat that pooled there. "Well, It's good to know you're a quick learner." 

As i finish my sentence, the waitress comes over, tray adorned with fanciful drinks- With a swipe of his omni-tool, the drinks are set down in front of us and the waitress bits her pleasantries before leaving. 

"It's more than just your voice- This political shit you've got going on gives me tingles too." As i sip my cocktail i watch his eyes as he undresses me with them. The bar seems to hum to life around us, and i feel my grip loosen on my bravato; might as well have some fun with this chance. "And besides, i was almost certain you wouldn't be so eager. Got a thing for humans?" I fire his own question back at him, eyes half lidded. 

"Not particularly..." He begins, eyes lowering to my neck, "Then again, i hardly consider the great commander shepard as a human."

"Oh, so its just a fetish for me, hmm?" smoothly, i uncross my legs- then cross them in the opposite direction; just enough to let the faintest of my scent to hit him. 

Pupils dilating as he takes a sharp inhale, his mandibles go slack in a wide smirk, "Perhaps, perhaps i enjoy being blackmailed." he's nearly finished his drink now, and based off of his body language, he's more than eager. 

Throwing my head back, i gulp down the last of my cocktail, "I'm ready when you are."

Part 2?