Fade Into You

Warning my friends- or delight- for this is nothing but shameless sex, beautiful feelings, and venting.

I kissed his plates lips softly, tears gathering in my eyes, "it's been so long garrus-"

"I know dear, I know," he closed his eyes before pulling me close to his warmth, "I'm here now."

His heart thumped against his chest eagerly-

There was so much to say, so many things to make up, to... cherish.

Capturing my lips, and my thought, garrus flickered his mandibles lightly along my jaw, urging me to deepen the kiss.

My lips parted, giving way for his tongue.

Our kiss was long and passionate, drawn out until neither of us could breathe. Pulling away, I began to work on his tunic, undoing numerous fastenings before peeling the flap of fabric open.  He gave me that signature dazzling smirk, and began working on my top.

Suddenly there was a ping at the door, such an annoying sound, and garrus' hands paused at my waist; his ice blue eyes met mine, with a questioning stare. Releasing a long groan, I embraced his semi-exposed torso, "Ignore it," I mumbled into his leathery skin, as the door pinged repeatedly, "Please."

 From his chest came a deep purr, as his hands accepted my progressions, "I'm not sure I ca-"

The room filled with the angry screech of metal being bent, broken, and the circuits of the door overloaded, before creating a small electrical explosion. 

Quickly, i let go of Garrus and reached for the pistol on my nightstand. 

"Shepard, I tried to come in politely." A smokey voice came from the other side of the withered flaming doorway, as the somewhat delayed fire suppression system finally kicked in.

I knew that voice anywhere, It sent a frigid chill running along my spine. Furthering my grip on my pistol, I spun around to face the door; red hair stuck to my forehead from the overhead sprinklers, "Saren? But I-"

"You what Shepard?" he cackles, stepping through the smoke, which welled up behind him, "You killed me?" 

~~~

I sprang up from the bed in a worrisome rush, flinging the blankets from my legs, trying to catch my fleeting breath.

The vision of him, crumpled and mechanical, blazed brightly on the back of my eyelids; i rubbed my palms into my eyes almost desperately- to find i had been crying. pointless as it may have seemed, i reached over to my pillow,  to find it tear drenched as well. 

"Jane?" garrus let out a sleepy grumble from behind me,  as i let out a shaky breath.

Turning  to face him, i closed the space between us, seeking his comfort, "Nightmares- its...alright now." 

Grunting, he rolled onto his side to clutch me, mandibles smoothing over my head in a soft caress, "Its okay Jane, you're okay." his sleepy voice ebbed away my anxiety little by little, and the rhythmic beat of his heart grounded me to reality. 

We laid there for what seemed like hours, lost in a hazy trance, stuck somewhere in between reality; these were the things I'd commit to memory, the moments I cherished most.

Garrus had begun to snore for some time before the first streams of day light tumbled into the room; I laid on his chest and peered out the open window, watching the sun rear its head from the horizon.

Soon, my weary eyes wandered about the cabin, but landed on the bed; more specifically, the tent forming in the blankets in front of  me. 

Morning wood was not uncommon, but was a pleasant surprise nonetheless. 

With a wicked smile on my lips, my hand smoothed over his hip spur, before grasping his hardening manhood. Stifling a giggle at my mischievous thoughts, i pulled the blankets from his body; revealing him in all of his rugged beauty. 

His member stood proudly on display, dripping generously with precum; without a second to waste,  i brought my mouth to his tip. 

At this, he groaned and his eyes shot open as i sucked at his tip, his hand found the back of my head, and eased us into a rhythm. It was glorious to watch him fall apart beneath my touch, to see the pleasure unfurl in his features from such a lewd angle.

Suddenly his hand pulls my mouth away from him with a delicious wet pop. With a smirk, he prompts me to get up before releasing my hair, "you're so beautiful," he says quietly, almost to himself as he swings his feet over the side of the bed.

I run my fingers along the groves in his chest plates as his talons wander to my waist; we embraced in the early light, and my every worry seemed to wash away, the nightmares, the obsessive fears, his touch drew everything out of my mind and left me trembling like a shutter during a thunderstrom.

Turning me to the bed, he bites the crook of my neck, "lay back for me." He whispers into my ear, gracing my supple flesh with a little scratch from his talons.

I lay back, bringing my legs up.

Garrus smooths his rough hands over my ankles, before guiding them to the dip in his carapace. Kissing my knee, he moves forward even further, teasing my wet curls with the tip of his turian glory; he let loose a deep growl, a predatory sound that goes straight to my core in a hot jolt of arousal.

His eyes secure mine, storm blue drawing me in, just like the first time we'd ever done this; he flashes me those brilliant teeth before inching forward, placing one hand in mine on the bed, the other on my hip.

Licking my lips, i moan, squeezing his hand, "Garrus..." i say his name like a hymn as he sheathed himself fully, rocking forward slightly.

He set a steady pace before lowering himself down to kiss my breast, those defiant eyes staring up at me the whole time; it all seemed to be a bit of a blur after that. A wonderful, blissful collage of deserate touches, grinding bodies, and sloppy kisses.

He pants above me, stilling, closing his eyes and visibly straining not to spill himself inside of me; pulling out slowly, he places himself in between my thighs.

Sighing in continent, i relax, and lift my leg over his head, with his guidance. "Jane.." he grunts, embracing my legs, thrusting into my thighs.

I watch in delight as i tighten the muscles there, giving him that little push over the egde.

Growling, he stills once more as his member surges and throbs as he bathes my stomach in his hot seed.

We stay there for a minute, coming down from the high to just hold one another. Soon though, he pulls away from me, to run off to the bathroom. I lay there, staring up at the ceiling without a thought in my pleasantly numb head.

Returning from the bathroom with a damp towel, he cleans me, and wipes the few scratches i had acquired.

"Feel better?" He says with a endearing smile, before turning to throw the dirty towel in the clothes bin.

"Much much better." I reply, pulling him onto the bed with me.

~~~~
I hope you enjoyed it :) i cant remember who requested this one, but im really sorry it took so long! Life will be life tho

BCD