Sweet, sweet Blackmail Pt.2

Lorik Qui'in x Fem!Shep (Lemon!)

The ride to his estate was relatively short, spent in a heated silence; the only sound aside from the engines of our ride was the occasional purr coming from the throat of my turian lover.  The alcohol i had drank with him was begin to take effect, as heat bloomed across my cheeks- the space car comes to a slow halt.

"Here we are." lithe body shifting towards me, his honey visage swirls with emotion and thoughts alike, before reaching out with a talon to caress my cheek. The gesture seemed oddly romantic, yet it made my heart swell; perhaps this could be more than just a little fun? 

Staring back at him, i decide such deep thoughts could ruin the entire affair- it's far safer to burn that bridge when we come to cross it. My hand raises, with slight hesitation, to meet his. A thin piece of cloth keeps the radiant heat of his skin from me, yet i feel the defined sinews beneath; hardened scales cover the top of his hands, with soft velvet like skin adorning his palms. He pulls his hand back, entangling his talons with my fingers before moving to get out of the shuttle. 

Stepping out, the fierce wind assaults my face and i find myself feeling thankful for my armor. Lorik, however came up behind me nearly as quick as the wind, hand pressed firmly against the small of my back, "It's warm inside," he states, though my befuddled mind wondered if he was truly talking about the house. Afterall, he was the teasing type; as we enter the condo, my thoughts drift to the dip in his voice when he teased me earlier. 

The interior of his apartment reflected a warmer side of his psyche, tender yellowish lighting- delicate curved walls of sloping steel and silver, all adored with glass and chrome; the staircase to the right looked as if it was floating planes of glass, leading to a large loft area- possibly his bedroom. To the left stood a see through island counter, complementary to the kitchen setting it was place of; the living space in front of me was furnished  with a single black couch and matching chair, and what seemed to be a gas fireplace- with a real pelt rug spread in front of it. Most of the walls were completely glass, large windows letting a tremendous amount of natural lighting in.

His melodic voice pauses my observations, "Get comfortable darling, squeeze out of that tight armor, into something a bit more comfortable." With that, he turns on his heel, heading up the staircase. 

Releasing the seals of my gear, i took it off piece by piece; by the time Lorik came trotting down the stairs i was left in just a kinetic undersuit. His outfit had changed radically, a loose robe, tied carelessly around his waist, revealing much of his scales to my adventurous gaze; held in his hand was a matching robe; which he promptly offered me. As i take the garment from his grasp, he walks towards the kitchen, "Would you like another drink? I have dextro alcohol."

Peeling myself out of the suit, a shiver clutches me as the cool air  touches my starved skin. The soothing material of the robe feels most alien against my body; like the disturbing tickle of the lightest feathering touch, "Absolutely. And music, if you don't mind." i say, lurking towards the island counter, eyes trained directly on the turian. 

"Not at all, kitten."  Golden gaze on the edge of primal, his vibrato dips again- subvocals flanging out clearly, mandibles chattering excitedly, impatiently even. His movements are agile, as he approaches the nearby wall; a holo panel springs to life, and soon after a sensual synth beat begins to play- a twinkling melody following soon after. 

Returning to the counter, he pours two drinks- in the most beautiful glassware i'd ever laid eyes on, "Mhhmm, Thank you." i reply, taking the beverage. Aurulent eyes trace my exposed flesh as he gulps his liquor in one gulp, setting the cup in the sink behind him. 

"Come over to the fireplace when you feel ready." He comes close, ghosting his talons across the apex of my neck, up and over the shell of my ear.

A shiver of delight tears through me, as he leaves, striding into the living area. I, too, gulp down my drink, gently depositing the glass cup in the sink next to his. Adrenaline began to overcome me as i turn in Lorik's direction. Standing with his back to me, his robe somewhere in the void- definitely not on his glorious body. His crest, brilliant auburn with a subtle white tint, led into shelved musculature- a magnificent composition of sinew and curvature, a phenomenal view. The fire in front of his lethe form makes his scaled skin glow in the ever fading daylight.

Shedding my robe, it falls silently- as the distance between us closes, i bite my lip- the anticipation- the journey- is everything. My hands find his back, his skin is nearly sizzling, as i drag my fingers downward to his hip spurs- there's nearly no scales there; a sensitive area no doubt. With careful fingers, i but brush the most intimate part of him, smoothing my hands around to the front of his navel, only to tease him with a light downward motion- before yanking my steady hands upward to his shapely crest. 

This motion elicits a growl from him, yet he entertains my explorations and stands still, patiently, aching. Retracting my arms, my fingers find the soft spot underneath his crown- an audible gasp comes from him, as his thighs quiver excitedly, "Who is the quick learner now?" I feel his voice rumbling through his very body- and it excites me as he twists around to face me, eyes a passionate inferno against the contrast of his darkened features.

Giggling at his reactions, i wrap my pale arms around his neck, his talons finding purchase on my hips. 

"Such a curvy waist," he sounds breathless as he massages me, slender hands reaching around to the slope of my ass, lifting me up easily. I lock my legs above his hip spurs and feel his excitement press against me; he begins to walk, moving us to the island counter- setting me down gently before, drawing back to observe me, "I am... unfamiliar with your chest, forgive me if i stumble." purring, his maw lowers to my breast cautiously- orbs endlessly analysing my face- as a long navy tongue snakes out from his gaping mouth, swirling slowly around my hardened nipple.

Gasping, i grasp at his fringe, pulling him towards me- as his purring intensifies, so does the pace of his ministrations; stumbling he was not. The man switches sides suddenly, catching me off guard. Soon though, he recoils, pupils wide with pheromone induced mania; he stands to his full height- throbbing shaft on full display. Precum beads generously from his flared tip, and a sweet scent tickles my nose- he looks me in the eyes, breath catching before he questions me one final time, "Are you ready?" 

"I have never wanted anything more." my voice sounds foreign, hoarse and sultry; that was all the confirmation he needed. 

Stroking his girth, he lines up with my entrance; holding eye contact as he presses into me slowly- he stretches me wide; releasing his member to grip my thighs, sinking into my core inch by agonising inch until finally with a raspy groan, he is hilted within. 

"Oh hell yes." i manage to moan out as his hips shifted ever so slightly- before pulling back almost entirely; slamming back into me before i could protest, mewls choking out any words i had to say regardless. Managing to hit just the right spot over and over with astounding precision, his hips piston relentlessly as i am reduced to warm wax in his talons- his for the shaping, his to mold. 

Grunting as i tighten around him, his left hand moves to my hip as the left tangles itself in my hair, effectively pulling my head to the side, exposing the most of my neck. As he pumps into me a bit slower, he crones over, mouth hovering over my neck- threatening to bite down, marking me as his forever. Such a tantalizing thought it was, so much so in fact, "Yes! Do it, Lorik." i begged, body arching into his, rubbing chest to chest.

He growls, sinking his teeth into me, careening into me; pace picking up once more- his precise strokes turn wanton as he nears his inevitable climax. The taste of our bond fuels him as i go limp against him- enjoying every single sensation, the mixing of pain and pleasure. Pulling out rather quickly, he pushes back, fisted grip rapidly rubbing his pulsing shaft- with a glutaral cry of ecstasy, he finishes hard, covering me in not one nor two but three thick, warm ropes of seed.

"Ungh, Jane."  he drops to his knees, without question, pushing his tongue into me, stroking ever upwards- the motion was enough to send me over the edge, trembling on his tongue a my climax hits. Letting me ride it out before removing his tongue, he rises up with a smile shining on his face- eyes bright with elation, as his hands come up to my face.

"You're mine now, beauty." He whispers, leaning his forehead to mine.

Let me know if you liked it!

Word count: 1582