Careless Conversation

Asari councilor (Tevos) X Fem! Shep

The night began as usual, paper work and a bottle of ryncol.

Until, that is, a certian asari came wandering through my cabins doors with heavy steps, dressed in a strange fashion; a tank top the color of midnight, with the slim fitting pants and boots to match.

Her brilliant emerald eyes locked with mine as she strode down the stairs, and over to the couch, where I resided.

"Tevos, my dear? Finally come to see me?" She quirks a light blue eyebrow at my almost sarcastic query.

"I know my love, I know. I've been foolish, but, I brought dinner. And a bit of chocolate. Aaand some new soaps?" She offers me a little bag the color of gold dust, containing a fancy asari soap. Then soon after, Tevos digs in her pockets to pull out a wrapped chocolate bar.

Hesitantly I accepted her gifts, while peering over my data pad, still giving her a sulky look, "I appreciate it, I haven't really eaten today."

"Well I arranged for you to dine on the finest meals found on my homeworld, without having tonleavethe security of your cabin." She pauses with a soothing smile curling upon her azure lips, "I know how people tend to unnerve you."

Throwing the forgotten digital paper work to the other end of the couch, and flinging myself up with a goofy smile, I hurry over to embrace her, "I can't be mad at you.... no matter how hard I try."

Her slender arms wrap around me, holding me close to the sound of her fluttering heart beat as she kisses the top of my head tenderly, "I'm sorry my love, I should have owned what we are, what we have found. I never meant to hurt you...."

We stood there for a moment just enjoying a shared presence, feeling the push of each others chest as we breathe; it was always magical and a most cherished moment in my heart when she would spend these sweet moments with me.

I know it is shorrttt but its just a first step
I'm a little new to the whole asari thing so I'm just testing the waters a bit.
Hope you liked it who ever requested this 😂