4. Speechless

The past two days have been exciting, exhausting and passionate. We have been locked inside  Calvin's house all weekend and I loved every minute of it.  He had me sprawled out every inch of it. Every bedroom, the kitchen, each bathroom, the living room and his man cave in the basement. Let me tell you, I've never known a pool table to be so sturdy.

He spreads my limbs across the country or whatever Jill Scott said. The small breaks for water, food and the bathroom seemed to be a figment of my imagination. During one of our food intermissions, he made us a full lunch in his beautiful kitchen.  Music flows through the kitchen as I watch him move around with ease.  The muscles in his back flex as he cooks on the stove. His sweatpants hang against his hips as he becomes one with the music.

He turns in my direction.
"I got a Love Jones for your body and your skin tone
Five minutes alone I'm already on the bone
Plus I love the fact you got a mind of your own"

The intensity and playful nature behind his eyes shown through as he rapped the lyrics. His handsome face and defined body were now my kryptonite. I get up from the stool and make my way over to him to wrap my arms around him. I  kiss down his spine as I move my hands down his abs. I inch my long fingers under the waistband to the territory that I have become rather familiar with.

I wrap my hand around his shaft that to my surprise was at full attention. I stroke my hand up and down gently until i hear my desired sound.

"Ayana." He grunts; slightly tossing his head back while turning the stove off.

He turns around and places me on the countertop in a swift motion. He hungrily  attacks my mouth with his. Our tongues dance for what feels like an eternity or two. He breaks the connection.
"You want more?"

"Yes."

"You have to eat first."

A pout appears on my face. "Oh you want to pout now? Like you haven't been getting this dick for hours straight."

The pout remains as I cross my arms across my chest. "Are you being a brat, Ms. Ayana?"

I nod my head yes. "So you want me to show you what I do to brats?"

A devilish grin spread across my lips as my center warms instantly. "Please."

Without hesitation, he takes me off the counter to turn me around with my back facing him. He bends me over the island to enter me from behind. Off of impact from the first thrust, I moan loudly.

"Cal!"

He drills into me like never before. The sounds of his grunts and my uncontrollable screams echo through the house.  His pace increases as he grips my shoulder. My body is on fire. The pressure he is putting on me is intoxicating.  The tingling sensation that runs through my body with every stroke is making my knees weak. Calvin is no stranger to dominating his prey and it shows. He has handled be in a way never done before. With absolute control and confidence.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That's it. Take all of it."

"Fuck! Cal I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on this dick."

He strokes me until my body tenses in his grasp. My walls tighten against him as I climax on him and the tile floor.  I feel his strokes become short and fast as he quickly pulls out. I hurriedly spin around and fall to my knees with my mouth wide open and tongue out.

"You ready for it?"

"Yes!" Within a second of me responding, the feel of his hot cum hitting my tongue takes all my focus. It comes out it long streams as I swallow them as fast as I can. Once finished, I take the glass of water off the counter and hold some in my mouth. I then take his length in my mouth to clean him off.