Shopping

After having breakfast the next day I walked towards my room to change. My new room was better than the last one with walls painted light lemon green, a bed with brown wood and light green covers and two pillows made of cotton, there was a brown shelf with books I have started to read before going to bed like The Tales Of Beedle the Brad and many others, there was a Comfy white chair that you can sink into beside the window, which showed the beautiful view that was Hogwarts, it had a walk in closet and a bathroom, I like taking a hot bath sometimes in there, the floor had a white mat with soft white fur that I liked to sink my feet into while reading, all in all it was a room I felt comfortable in.

I made my way towards the closet where I got changed into a sky blue dress with a matching blue clock. I wore my black shoe did my hair in a messy bun before taking my bag which was charmed to be feather light and extendable. I had already asked Tilly to go to Gringotts and withdraw money for this shopping trip so I didn't need to go there.

I walked down the stairs, towards the fireplace grabbing a hand full of floo power I turned towards the living room calling out to Tilly, " if am not back my evening come and get me, ok?"

" Yes mistress Rita ", Tilly has insisted on calling me that altho I felt weird about it I try to be a good mistress to her, by dressing and treating her better.

I turn around throwing the powder then clearly stating, " The leaky cauldron", I step inside holding my breath letting go the moment I step out.

I slowly follow behind a group of kids and their Parents as they open the gate to Diagon ally. It was incredible really it was but I was alone and in a new world so first things first I walk towards ollivanders Incase I need to defend my self from anything. 

Walking into the shop I see a kid my age with yellow blond hair walking out wand in hand I walk in after him to see a man with white hair and glasses looking at me, " strange one aren't you Ms skeeter?", I gulp at that letting the door close behind me.

" Well, which hand is your dominant ?"

I show him my right, the measuring tape doing its job.

" The wand chose the wizard or a witch in your case Ms skeeter but I guess you already know that don't you?", He had a twinkle in his eyes now I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet.

" A special combination for a special witch ", ollivander says as he starts handing me different types of wand.

" Sycamore, unicorn hair 11" rigid ", I try it but the window cracks so he takes it away hands me another.

" Yew, dragon heartstring 10" flexible ",  I give it a wave but the light explode, he kept taking and handing me different wands before finally he gave me a white wand with grey like shadow string paint wrapped around it. It almost looked like the grey was moving on the white wand. The moment I picked it up I felt lighter everything I had broken in the room fixed it's self with white light coming from the tip of the wand. When the light died down I looked up to see ollivander with a smile on face the twinkle in his eyes brighter, " willow with a phoenix feather core, 12 1/4" slightly yeilding".

I could probably figure out why I got a phoenix feather but willow ? As if reading my mind ollivanders continued, " willow is most uncommon wand, bordering on rare they are always fairly flexible relative to other woods perhaps appropriate to their reputation of choosing those of greater potential, they are almost exclusively Gryffindor and Slytherin a ravenclaw welder is really very rare and speaks very well about your potential and humility when paired with Phoenix feather. . .", Ollivander smiles more that part ". . . it's wielders are likely to be somewhat ethereal, otherworldly or distant but it's pairing with Phoenix feather will provide a healing wand of uncommon. if irregular, power. only the most grievous wound will bring out the true power of this wand, it's able to act with delicacy and certainty too great for potions, The wand is renowned for its wandless  magic ,does quiet well in most areas of magic especially charms and with water or Moon related magics, the straight forward flashy, gauge or brute force spells will be difficult to learn and overall less supported", wow ok I didn't know that but good to know wait does that mean I won't get to be a Hufflepuff? And I was planning to lay low maybe ravenclaw then?