Year 5, Part 4

Richards Pov

Today was Monday we will be starting class again and I couldn't wait to see my sweet Olivia but that also means I will have to face Rita, ughhh I guess I will just break up with her on Friday so she could cool down the rest of the week, I am so thoughtful.

It was during transfiguration class that things started getting weird. Today we shared a class with Griffindors and everyone was laughing at me I didn't know why until professor McGonagall called me out.

" Mr Richard I am most disappointed in you, reading such kinds of books during my class no less, that will be thirty points from Hufflepuff, now back to your seat I will be confiscating this ", she said snatching my book before walking back towards her seat.

I didn't understand what she was talking about I was just reading the class material books but she refused to listen to me so I went back to my seat. Next to me Ashe Duncan my house mate glares at me, " really Carter reading porno in broad day light and in transfiguration you sure are bold ", he says shaking his head.

I was confused what was he talking about? As I look around everyone was laughing why is this happening to me?
I cover my eyes in shame this was the first time I ever lost a house point and for something I didn't do no less this so embarrassing Hopefully this is just a one time thing.

But it wasn't

. . .

I had potion next with Slytherins we were brewing a very easy potion I knew I could make it but half way through I started feeling sick, my stomach made this weird noises and I couldn't concentrate on my potion leaving it on the burner for too long.

Soon smoke started to come out of the potion, professor slughorn quickly came over banishing my potion and started scolding me infront of my class mates but I couldn't concentrate on that while my stomach hurt so much so altho I knew I shouldn't have I ran out the class room and into the first lanvatory. After I was done I walked out only to hear screams from the girls in the room. Turns out I accidentally entered the girls lanvatory I tried to explain the situation but they threw stuff at me until I left but outside I was met with professor slughorn who deducted 25 points for disrespecting a teacher, leaving class with out permission and entering the girls lanvaotry. I also got detention tonight to clean the owls poop.

. . .

I don't know what was happening today things just kept going downhill from there. I kept tripping everytime I walk and at first I thought I was cursed but I didn't find anything. I even went to madam pompfrey but she didn't find anything wrong with me.  

At lunch they served my favorite dish so I thought things were looking up but everytime I took a bite of anything it would taste weird but everyone around me seemed to be eating fine so I just got up and left tripping every ten steps.

My last class was diviation and thankfully noting happened and the tripping stopped. So I made my to dinner where I ate a great meal and went to bed.

But it didn't stop there no, I woke up around midnight my stomach rumbling again so I went to the toilet and I basically spent the night there.

. . .

Strange things kept happening all week leading to Friday.

I would wake up feeling itchy, I sometimes would see beast like beings out side my window at night, my books would transform into different things, my food always tastes bland unless it was dinner, on my detention while cleaning the owls poop with out magic they suddenly got up and shit all over me, in herbology Olivia accidentally spilled the plant puss all over me which couldn't be removed for a day but I couldn't be angry since it was my sweet Olivia, I kept tripping every time I walk, sometimes strange objects hit me but when ever I look for a culprit I never see anyone, in quidditch match James accidentally hit me with his broom while chasing the snitch and I was hit with buggers, in care of magical creatures class the animals for some reason attack me on sight by Friday morning I was losing my mind what finally made me snap was when I went to break fast that morning only to see a naked drawing of me with a smaller dick plastered all over the great hall and no matter what the professors did it was stuck there so they had to paint over it to cover it up but the paint would magically be removed every time so they had to wait till dinner until the magic wore off.