Year 6,7 & before war

The last year's of my time as a student was spent studying hard. I had dropped alot of extra curriculums focusing on the major ones.

When minny asked us about our future plans last year I was undecided. And that was true considering how we have over head I want to worry about that first, but just in case I made sure my grades were all good. I was basically jack of all trades master of none.

Me,The marauders, roa, lius,lily and sev have grown closer through out the year. Surprisingly the marauders and sev started getting along after the Richard incident which was a relief in all honesty.

We have a new secret member to our group now tho regulus black. Remembering how he was supposed to die I made sure to intercept him the moment he found out. I explained how Voldemort actually has more then one hocrux so his sacrifice would be wasted.

After a bunch of negotiating he agreed to be spy. We made sure to act normal around each other except when we are in the ROR for our meetings.

The group as a whole went through a bunch of training together. Things like how to apply transfiguration and charm in battle. We even use house hold charms like using scorgify on your opponents mouth they would distracted even if it's for a minute giving you a chance to attack.

We also reveled our animagus forms to each other which lead lily, sev,roa and lius to perform it as well. Lily was a lion which wasn't surprising, roa was an owl, lius was a turtle and Severus was a black panther.

But just because we were getting ready for war didn't mean we neglected our life no we appreciated it more so. After buying a camera we made sure to take as many pictures as possible to preserve the moment.

By the end of our seventh year with lily and James as head boy and girl we finally ended the year.

The first thing we did was move in together well sort of.

Lily and James bought a home next to ours and moved there along with Sirius and Peter. Since i had extra rooms Remus and sev moved in with me. lius and roa were dating so they decided to move in together as well buying another house close to ours.

Did I forget to mention lily and James got married?

Yea it happened five months after the end of school. The wedding was simple it was just the family, us, professor Fitwik, minny and headmaster Dumbledore.

Things were getting hectic but we had no choice but to be prepared.

Severus has started brewing different kinds of potions we could use during war time. He along with lius started collecting plants and magical creature ingredients in the forbidden forest and those they couldn't find we would fund them.

Roa has taken over as head of her house cause she doesn't have any siblings and her parents are old.

Same with James but he has also joined auror program along side Sirius .

Peter has decided to be a painter with families dying more people are asking to get a magical portrait done for themselves so it definitely pays.

As for me and Remus well I have decided to follow in the foot steps of Rita and became a journalist, an honest one, along with my camera man and partner Remus.

We currently have our own section in the daily prophet called " what da ya know " where we release facts about things happening around us and exposing a bunch of criminals with our awesome investigation technique.

We slowly worked our away till we got a front page for the daily prophet. People simply love the gossip you know.

But of course not a lot of people were happy with our job especially the dark families who have hired people to kill us a bunch of times but we managed to escape scratch free everytime. It was good practice tho.

To make sure we were safe we all decided to stay under a fidulus charm i became the secret keeper for lily and James while James became mine.
Remus became the secret keeper for lius and roa.

When the killing grew larger, shops started closing and people started hiding we knew war was coming but what sealed that thought was when the dark mark was found over the ministry. The current minister was killed.

The next night while we were having dinner we a patronus from Albus requesting our presence.

We looked at each other. James hugged lily, lius hugging roa, sev and Sirius had gloomy looks, peter was nervous and Remus held my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.

I guess we were joining the order of the Phoenix.

Hello my fellow readers I know I have been gone a while, like a long while and am sorry I have lost inspiration and was busy with classes. I know I am rushing it but I thought its better to rush it and end it then dropping it so here we are. I will probably finish this book in less then 10 chapters.

The next time I update it will be the war arc then the what happens after like an epilogue then we done.

Thank you for those who put up with my constant changing the plot habit but i have everything outlined right now all I need to to do is actually write it.

Anyway see you soon, hopefully too soon:)