Year 1, 2 and Summers

My first year at hogwarts soon ended alot has happened starting from the morning of my first day, after getting my schedule things were hectic. One good thing about being a Ravenclaw was that we get maps to help us navigate the school for a week but after that we had to return it so the next batch could use it.  Point is navigating the school was easy but the rest wasn't.

The things that stood out to me through out my year and leading up to my second year were as follows.

° apparently using magic is more about visuals and intent which as someone older with a great imagination was easy the theory parts were fascinating like literally I was someone who listened to binns like he was telling me a story which he sort of was, so you can see where am going with this right ? I might have accidentally ended up being labeled a genius and ya I was the top student this year. Sorry lily .

° next thing would be that the marauders were finally able to explain why they couldn't send me a letter, more like kidnapped me to an empty class then demand I hear them out but still, turns out the boys were trying to take the paper from James who ended up bumping into lily who had ice cream spill on her, Snape who saw this  helped lily up before throwing his ice cream at James a fight broke out so when the owner Fortescue finally had enough and kicked them out but not before accidentally vanishing the tissue I wrote my address on.  They had no way of contacting me and add on to it that Snape ended up in Slytherin yup he was on their shit list.

° another point is that Roa or when I like to annoy her pan and Dora had officially become my best friend along with Lius or philius  who am pretty sure is starting to like roa.

° another thing was that Snape has ended up as my potion partner since we work well together but that's about it neither of us wanted to further our relationship then reliable potion partners.

° I did meet lily who for some unknown reason have started a one sided rivalry with me tho I don't see why, everytime she does a spell before me she makes sure to turn around and give me a trump look it was funny how she thought I cared the last thing I need is for lily to start paying attention to me so I never said anything and avoided her like the plague.

° my relationship with the marauders was going as planned slowly but surely I was distancing my self from them when ever they ask me if I wanted to prank someone I would refuse saying how it was a waste of time. I only accompanied them when they went to the black lake and refuse to leave when they want to saying how tired I was, it was the little thing but they soon stop inviting me to pranks and never asked me to leave the lake and altho it hurt me every time I looked at their backs as they left i made sure to stay firm with my decision.

° at the end of the year Griffindor won cause altho I was winning points in academics for our house they still lost the quidditch match so yea that sucked.

° did I mention how I was a natural on the broom no?, well I am but I don't plan to play quidditch for two simple reasons one I hate the pain what if a budger hits me?, and two I don't want to wake up early in the morning to practice, I love my sleep thank you

°  on the way back home I had decided to skip the train ride I don't think I would be able to handle it especially when my house was close by. So I had said my fare well to roa and lius before having Tilly pop me up.

° the marauders had sent me letter thought out summer break inviting me to stay over well everyone but Sirius which is understandable everyone knew he hated the blacks. But I refused anyway I either visited lius or had a sleep over with roa. I sometimes invite them too since I was alone we could stay up all night or do what ever.

° when we got our letter for our second year I just ordered everything via owl cause I didn't need to be personally there for it. Which was a good idea cause when the marauders asked I had a good reason.

School soon started the usual happened a new defense teacher, lilys rivalry, trying to distance my self from the marauders but something did happen something that finally shifted my relationship with the marauders, it was mid semester I finally heard them calling Remus moony that's when I figured out they knew I had asked them the reason for the new name which they had lied about, it hurt to be honest I mean I knew I was distancing my self from them in purpose but they did include me on some of there adventures sometimes and if they you know what I don't blame them I was practically a stranger to them as this point I didn't even know why we kept hanging out. So one day on our joint potion class we were working on a dangerous potion the marauders mainly Sirius  thought it was a good idea to throw some sort of Ingredient into our potion which yea exploded on both Snape and me we were taken to the hospital a place I hated with a passion. Poppy didn't know heck I didn't know i would freak out like that she had to cast a spell to keep me imobile cause the position had to be flushed out and the less movement the better she thought I would stay asleep but when I woke up and couldn't move my magic lashed out I thought back to the feeling I felt in my past life unable to move in pain, lots of pain, slowly dying, helpless.  Lius was there at the time along with the marauders when it happened they tried to calm me down but it didn't work out by the time poppy knocked me out I had tears down my face my hair a mess and I was screaming like mad. I had broken a few potions the currents ripped the windows broken as well.

When I woke up the next time only poppy was there I could move but I still hated being in the hospital she asked about my freak out I told her how I hated being paralised that was put on my medical file for the future.

I was let out after when I saw the marauders the next time I walked right past them. On one hand I was angry that they would play suck a prank which could have brought permanent injury if taken lightly now. On the other hand I found this the perfect opportunity to finally cut ties. Sirius apologized a bunch of time until I finally snapped and shouted at them we had a huge fight I pointed out how they wasted their time, how dangerous their bullying got and how I knew they were keeping a secret from me. They screamed about how I was avoiding them, how I would rather spend my time with a Malfoy, how am buddy buddy with Snape in potions. In the end as much as it hurt us or me more I had looked into their eyes tears streaming down and said how we shouldn't be friends anymore. I didn't wait to hear their reply I just walked away we haven't talked since.

Snape and I stared to talk more in potions tho we never took it outside class we just shared ideas about how to better the potions we were making. We got extra points for it.

Life moved on roa and lius helped me get through this.

The marauders had toned down the pranks tho everyone noticed it never harmed anyone again not even Snape.

At the end of the year I still got first place.

That summer I started working at the book store in Diagon ally a part time job I got to keep me sane. I also started knitting it sucked but it was a work in progress I was determined to make a sweater for lius and roa this Christmas or yule.

Maybe I should get a pet this year am sure Lucas would understand.

And that's it for year one and two I will be doing the same for year three and four the plot will properly start in year five.

I accept comments or just vote thank you:)