Hogwarts express

Check for the note in the end:

Things leading up to the start of the term were tame I didn't get any mail tho which was disappointing, tho I should have known better. After all why would the future marauders write to me ? They were probably humoring me or something. But maybe that's for the best I should have just stayed in the background to begin with.

The day I was to board the Hogwarts express was sort of sad. Sure I was happy I would finally get to go to Hogwarts but I was also anxious, what if I don't get along with the rest of the kids in my year because I was older?, What if I run into the marauders?, What if I make things worse because of my presence ?.

Tilly popped into my room snapping me from my thoughts, she had a try in hand, " breakfast in bed mistress Rita ?".

I smile softly taking the tray from her. It was my favorite technically anything with mayonnaise is my favorite but still once am done I get off the bed then kneel Infront of Tilly, I gave her a hug pulling her closer  towards me, " mistress Rita are you ok?".

" Yes Tilly am just feeling sad cause I won't be able to see you for a while ", truly meaning it. Tilly is the only family I really have after all.

" I could come if mistress wants ".

I look back up at her at that, " you can! ?".

" Yes, I could come with you and help at Hogwarts while still being your personal house elf".

I was smiling real hard at that quickly pulling her back into hug, " that's great you are definitely coming! ", I exclaime feeling relief knowing I won't truly be alone.

I had packed everything yesterday so all I had to do was change into my robes cause I didn't want to change later again in the train.

After changing into the standard robes I picked up my hand bag then stuffed food in it hoping it will last the whole ride, altho I knew I could buy sweets from the trolly lady I didn't want to spend unnecessary amount of money every time I am out. Without my parents i have no way of making money, altho I was rich it wasn't much compared to the potter's or malfoys Beside I would rather save now then have to worry about money later, just in case.

After sealing the house for the reminder of our stay at Hogwarts. I sent Elliot to Hogwarts, instead of keeping him in the cage. Tilly then popped us to king cross station but in the magical side. There were a lot  parents saying farewell for their kids and altho I felt a bit lonely I didn't mind as much considering the fact that I used to be an adult who lived alone. Oh how I miss Lucas.

Anyway since I had more time I wanted to try going through the muggle side so I quickly made my way towards the exit. Am sure no one would notice if I just popped out then back in right?

So I turned around to give my luggage to Tilly telling her to wait for a bit. I took a step towards the exit then placed my hand on it, my hands started to sink in slowly till my elbows went through. I pulled it back then stuck my head out to inspect the surrounding on the other side.

I looked left then right before walking out. No one seemed to have noticed so I stepped a bit farther, then got ready to run towards the wall, I wanted the whole experience after all.

Passing through the wall felt sort of anticlimactic I was hoping to feel something maybe it's because I already walked through it?

I made my way to Tilly, took my luggage gave her a hug, " I will see you at Hogwarts Tonight ", she says before popping away.

I made my way towards the train hopefully I will make new friends this time.