The Sorting

First of the picture below is how I picture the marauders and lily and probably peter too tho I still picture him as the guy from the movies I think this one will suit him for this book.

This art isn't mine, I just found it on Pinterest and it's what motivated me to write this book, so thank you to who ever drew this fan art.
____________________________________

The train was surprisingly peaceful after I cast a notice me not charm on the door even the trolly lady ignored it

I had spent my time reading abit about healing something am starting to get interested in. I was now eating a sandwich I brought with me for the journey while looking at the view out since we probably have to travel for 2 more hours before reaching Hogwarts.

Makes u wonder why we don't have a teleportation gate that would make traveling easier tho I guess the true purpose of the train is to help kids make friend along the ride. 

I was feeling lonely actually being here in unfamiliar world surrounded by people who could kill you at any moment was. Scary sure It was the Harry Potter universe but imagine someone with an invisible and silent charm on them they could just go around kill people before being cought somehow and that's scary. I miss home I miss my family it sucks to know that if I died the only one who would mourn for me would be Tilly.

I signed finishing my meal then got up to wash my hands. As I made my way back from the rest room I heard a bunch of kids laughing I didn't think much of it until I heard someones voice, " give it back please it's all I have left !", the voice sounded like a kid probably my age.

I turned around and saw a bunch of Ravenclaws,  probably second years from how they looked,  they were holding a necklace with a familiar symbol the kid they were bullying had long while hair and sky blue eyes they were almost mesmerizing.

The kids only laughed, I was about to intervene when a perfect showed up behind them he handed the kid his necklace before taking the second years with him.

It didn't take a genius  to know to kid was he was probably Luna's dad Xenophilius lovegood. 

And altho I felt bad for him I knew better then to meddle with the story. I walked back into my compartment casing the charms over it once again.