Chapter 1: Another Day At Demon School Babyls

A note from the author: "I'm Lajenaco, an amateur writer. I still have a long road ahead of me, that's why I'll start with fanfictions. I'm quite busy lately, so I won't be able to publish weekly chapters. I did a research about this series, and there's a lot of theories that intrigued me. To be honest, I'm writing this because I don't have enough patience to wait for other fanfictions. Anyways, none of the following contents are canon, and 90% of this story was written by me."

Iruma's POV: "It's almost 3 years since I was brought here by grandpa. I've experienced fun and overwhelming moments, but it feels like everything is normal. I guess I'm used to living in the netherworld..." *He said while standing outside of the mansion.*

Azz: "Good morning, Iruma-sama!"
Clara: "Morning, Iruma-chi!"
Iruma: "Azz-kun, Clara, let's go!"
Azz|Clara: "Yes!"
Iruma: "See you later! Grandpa, and Opera-san!"

The three of them chatted as they walk towards their school, Babyls.

Student Council: "Good morning, everyone!"

A lot of demons began landing from their flights. Some of them are sleepy, and some of them are talking to their friends. Iruma entered their school, along with Azz and Clara.

Crowd: "It's Iruma's gang!" "They're so cool!" "Right??" "The vibe feels different whenever they're around!"

Iruma smiled awkwardly at the students who were excited to see him. Meanwhile, Azz and Clara were marching with confidence because Iruma was getting praised. His best friends were smiling so brightly that Iruma suddenly forgot about his nervousness, and so, they kept walking until they reached the royal one.

Lied: "Ah, it's Iruma-kun!"
Jazz: "Yo!"
Iruma: "Good morning!"

Kalego entered the classroom with a foul expression. He told the misfits to stay silent before proceeding with his announcements. The misfits were given a task, such as patrolling, and providing assistance around their school. Kalego also announced an event for the misfit class. This event is called: *The Misfit Hunt*, and it will be held on November 1.

Kalego: "For this event, all of you will fight each other while flying. You can use magic, physical attacks, or bloodline magic, as long as you don't put your classmates in risk of death. The rules are simple, two players are not allowed to team up against a single player. If you spot your classmates during a duel, you are not allowed to interfere. Fleeing is also forbidden during a battle. This event will take place in an area that is similar to the harvest festival."

Gaap: "Sensei, how should we identify the winner?"

Kalego: "That's the interesting part. There will be a seal attached to your right wing, and it will mark as your bandanas. There's only one way to break the seal, and that is by using a spell for shattering barriers. All of you are 3rd years now, and not just any 3rd years. You are the misfit class who obtained the royal one. I won't assign anyone to teach you about breaking high-level barriers rooted to seals, you have to learn it by yourselves! One player is against another player. There's 13 of you, which means..."

Lied: "Which means?"
Allocer: "One of us will be given a different task for the first round. Is that right, Kalego-sensei?"

Kalego: "Yeah. This area is inhabited by high-level magical beast. Some of those magical beasts are edible, while the rest are poisonous and toxic. This competition will continue until the winner is decided. Use your brains to create a strategy against each other, and use your abilities to its full potential. This event will train you to focus on your surroundings, since you could be attacked by a magical beast during your flight, or as you stroll around the fields. Unlike the harvest festival, this area will have: Volcanoes, glacier mountains, forests, and lakes. You can engage in aerial battle or fight on land. Even though that's the rules, it's still a requirement that everyone must learn to fight while flying. The winner will get a rank up in one condition, they must fight me to get my approval. That's all, dismissed!"

Lied: "Kalego-sensei is scary as always!"
Jazz: "Right? The winner must fight him to get a rank up."
Lied: "If winning could get us in trouble, wouldn't it be better if we give up from the start?"