Chapter 7: The Cursed Mountain

Narrator: "Let's do a quick recap! In the previous chapter, Iruma's gang is finally back to continue their journey. Clara's wings were finally revealed, and they had a flying competition. This led them to be late, and Kalego scolded the three of them."

Clara: "Eggie-sensei is such a meanie!"
Iruma: "It's our fault, so..."
Azz: "I understand that we're late, but... Why do we have to stand here?!"
Iruma: "It's our punishment..."

Other students were in their respective classes, while Iruma and his bestfriends were told to stand in front of a billboard saying: "We are irresponsible students". Azz and Clara didn't like it, but Iruma tried to put up with their punishment. Luckily, there's barely students around the area.

Azz: "Do you want to sit, Iruma-sama? You can sit on me if you'd like!"
Iruma: "Thanks for the offer, Azz-kun... I'll be fine here, don't worry."
Clara: "Thanks, Azz-Azz!"
Azz: "Hey! I didn't say your name! Don't climb on me!"
Iruma: "Uhm, let's try to stay quiet... This is our punishment, we have to deal with it!"
Azz|Clara: "We're sorry, Iruma-sama/chi."
Iruma: "Don't worry about it. Oh, what if we talk about something to pass the time?"
Clara: "Yes, yes! I chased a lot of Iruma-chi this week!"
Iruma: "O-oh..."
Azz: "What is she talking about? Is it about your sleep over?"
Clara: "No, it's before that!"
Iruma: "What about you, Azz-kun?"
Azz: "Me? Let's see... I only remember dark days without you, Iruma-sama. I apologize, I have nothing worth sharing."
Iruma: "You don't have apologize, I understand. But, I'm here now, let's all create some new memories!"
Clara: "No crying, Azz-Azz."
Azz: *Sniff* "I'm not crying, you idiot!"

Iruma's POV: Well... A lot has happened to me during this week too, although I'm not sure if I can share it with them.

Azz: "Ah, Iruma-sama. Is it just me, or have you grown taller?"
Clara: "Yes, yes. Iruma-chi is taller than usual."
Iruma: "R-really?? I didn't notice anything, hahahaha..."
Azz: "Also, how do I explain this... What happened to your face, Iruma-sama?"
Iruma: "My face? D-do you think I'm ugly??"
Azz: "No, that's not what I meant! Iruma-sama is beyond admirable to look at! It's just, Iruma-sama seems different than usual..."
Clara: "How pitiable, Azz-Azz. Have you ever heard of puberty? I'm sure Iruma-chi is going through it!"
Azz: "Of course I've heard of puberty! And who exactly are you to speak?!"
Iruma: *Awkward laugher* "Please don't fight..."
Azz: *Ahem* "I'm just meaning to say that Iruma-sama looks dignified today. And pardon me for asking, are you really going through puberty, Iruma-sama?"
Iruma: "W-well, I guess you can put it like that...?"

Azz: "By the way, Iruma-sama. What's that? It's been following you since yesterday, but I couldn't bring myself to ask..."
Iruma: "You noticed it yesterday?"
Azz: "Yes, I'm sorry for staying quiet about it."
Clara: "Fufufufu, listen, Azz-Azz. That's Iruma-chi's tail! Isn't it cool?"
Iruma: "Uhm, yeah... It's my tail..."
Azz: "It's a strange tail, as expected of Iruma-sama!"
Iruma: "What does that mean??"
Clara: "Hey, hey, aren't we creating a new memory by standing here?"
Azz: "You're right... Although this is a shameful memory to remember, but, I don't hate it. After all, I got to know more about the two of you today."
Iruma: *Moved* "Azz-kun..."
Clara: "Hehe, we changed a lot, didn't we?"
Iruma: "Yes! But we'll always care for each other, and that will never change!"
Azz: *Sniff* "Iruma-sama is truly... The perfect leader...!"

Kalego: "How long are you planning to stand there, you fools. Have you reflected on your mistakes?"
Clara: "It's Eggie-sensei!"
Kalego: "Tsk, the bell had rang already, hurry up and have your lunch!"
Iruma|Azz|Clara: "Yes!"
Iruma: "Kalego-sensei might be harsh with his words, but I'm sure that he cares for us."
Clara: "Aw, Eggie-sensei simply can't be honest with himself!"
Azz: "Shall we go to have our lunch, Iruma-sama?"
Iruma: *Nods* "Let's go!"

The three of them went to the school cafeteria and had their fill. During their lunchtime, other students looked at them, since they've been gone for quite some time.

Crowd: "Hey, look at that, they're back!" "This makes the atmosphere return to usual, doesn't it?" "Have you noticed that the honor student has changed?" "Yes! I noticed it too, and I thought he was on his evil cycle yesterday!" "Me too! But now that I look at it, the three of them are happily enjoying their meals..." "You're right, it doesn't look like Iruma is on his evil cycle." "Man, I'm still surprised when I suddenly came across him yesterday, it gave me chills!" "That's relatable, I saw a strange object moving around yesterday, and I heard it was his tail." "Really?? Where is it??" "I don't know anything about the tail, but I've seen Iruma flying behind our school." "Woah, for real?? Did you take a picture of it??" "Yeah, I'm gonna send the picture in our group chat later." "Thanks!" "What are you guys talking about?" "A picture of the honor student while he's flying." "It's a rare sight you know! We've only seen him walking around..." "True~"