✨CH-6✨

🖤_____________________🖤

HEADS UP,
STAY STRONG.
FAKE A SMILE
MOVE ON.

🖤______________________🖤

A/n pov

Y/n woke up with a nightmare and looked at the clock to see it was 3 am in the morning. She decided to get up as she has to go to the HQ for the code red training. Her training starts at 4.

She went to the bathroom and got changed.

She went downstairs to see that everything was quite as the maids  were still sleeping

She went downstairs to see that everything was quite as the maids  were still sleeping. She thought not to disturb them so she went to the kitchen took a energy bar and an apple and went out. She ate the apple while going to the garage.

She kept the energy bar in her pocket and took her bike. She looked at her watch and saw it was 3:35.  She wore her mask and lenses and headed towards the HQ.

Reaching there she scanned her id and went inside. It was early in the morning still the HQ was busy. An agent life is hard. She went to the reception to ask her where the training room is.

Receptionist: good morning Agent Black *bowed*

Y/n: hmm whats your name *cold*

Receptionist: Agent Dark

Y/n: oh ok btw where is the training room Agent Dark *cold*

Agent Dark: it's on the 5th floor mam

Y/n: ok

She went in the left and reached the 5th floor. The whole floor was a training room.

Y/n: hmm not bad *impressed*

She said looking around the room. Then she heard a voice

??: Agent Black?

She turned around to see Agent Sky

Y/n: Agent Sky looks like you are pretty early

Agent Sky: i didn't go home yesterday so i am here mam

Y/n: see don't be so formal we are gonna work on the same mission and if you are gonna be so formal with me then i don't think we would be able to do this mission. Call me Agent Black or just Black *cold*