✨CH-14✨

🖤__________________________________🖤

SOMETIMES I FEEL USELESS AS A
WHITE CRAYON

🖤__________________________________🖤

A/n pov 

She went inside the cafe and saw some people.

She went and sat on one of the chairs. She started to scroll through her phone till he comes. That's when someone came and sat infront of her. He was wearing a mask and lenses too.

Y/n: excuse me? *cold*

??: myself Agent Night i guess you are the only one who called me here right

She kept her phone in her pocket and sat strait.

Agent Night: won't you introduce yourself

Y/n: Agent Black *cold*

Agent Night: the top agent!

Y/n: you were also one of them sir *cold*

Agent Night: i was. Am not an agent anymore

Y/n: but as i heard you were one of the best agents of our agency *cold*

Agent Night: Just don't talk about it

Y/n: anyways les get straight to the point *cold*

Agent Night: before asking me anything let me tell you....you can only ask me one question i won't answer more than that

Y/n: but sir-

Agent Night: only one question.

she sighed knowing she can't defend him

Agent Night: i give you five minutes to think. Think wisely you only have one chance

she nodded.

Y/n(in mind): what should i do i have to ask him so many question and he is only letting me ask one. Argh!!

Agent Night: are you done i don't have much time think quick.

Y/n: ok

Agent Night: so?

Y/n: what was the last case which you were working on with Agent Moon and Agent Soul?

she finally asked him. He smirked inside his mask which was not noticed by y/n. 

Agent Night(i mind) : she asked the right question. I guess i can trust her

Y/n: sir this is the only question  can ask for now *cold*

Agent Night: hmm so to know your answer....tomorrow on top of xxx building at 12 pm sharp. I don't like late comers. 

He got up and left from there. Where as y/n was sitting there thinking smth.

Y/n(in mind): he can tell me right now as well then why did he call me there. Is it a trap. It can be i need to be careful.

Y/n got up from her sat and went to the car. She sat in the car and removed her mas and lenses. As the car window is designed in which no one can see anything from outside that what is going inside.

She was about to drive back home that's when someone knocked on the window. She lowered down the window to see Jimin.

Y/n: you want smth