✨CH-15✨

🖤__________________________________🖤

PAIN CHANGES PEOPLE,
SOME BECOME RUDE AND SOME BECOME
SILENT

🖤__________________________________🖤

A/n pov

Y/n sat there in the living room itself. She switched on the tv and started watching but unknowingly she slept on the couch itself.

the time passed and it was 8 pm already but y/n was still sleeping. That's when Hoseok came back home. He came back early as BTS were worried about y/n.

Yoongi knows she can protect herself but still he can't stop himself from being worried about her. That's why BTS sent hobi back home to take care of her.

Hoseok went in the living just to see her sleeping cutely with a pout in her face. He giggled

Hobi: she's so cute while sleeping

He switched off the tv. He was about to pick her up to take her to her room but stopped when she moved a little by his touch

Hobi: guess she is not a heavy sleeper.

He let her sleep there only as he doesn't wants to disturb her by waking her up.

He brought a book from the library and started reading while sitting on the single sofa beside her.

He was reading it quitely but he looked towards her to just check on her. He saw that she was sweating.

He checked the AC.

Hobi: temperature is ok then why is she sweating.

That's when he saw her breathing heavily. He panicked a bit seeing her in that state.

Hobi: hey hey y/n wake up

He tried to wake her up but she did not even bulge. He brought water and sprinkled it on her face.

She quickly sat up straight on the couch while breathing heavily. When hobi noticed that her breathing is not getting normal. He quickly hugged her.

Hobi: it's fine. You are ok. Nothing will happen to you i am here with you ok

He said soothing words in her ears which helped her to calm down. When she calmed down he pulled back from the hug and gave her a glass of water to drink.

She drank it in one go. She gave back the glass to him and he kept it on the table.

Hobi: you ok?

She nodded.

Hobi: was it a nightmare.

Y/n: yeah

Hobi: you always have nightmares

Y/n: no sometimes only.

She lied as she doesn't want anyone to know that she gets nightmares each and every time she tries to sleep.

Y/n: thanks for the comfort

He gave her his sunshine smile which obviously melted her heart.

Hobi: mention not but i want smth in return

Y/n: and that is

Hobi: call me oppa like you call Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung

Y/n: sry i can't do that