✨CH-31✨

🖤__________________________________🖤

MY HEAD SAYS
'WHO CARES?'
BUT THEN MY HEART WHISPERS
'YOU DO STUPID........'

🖤__________________________________🖤

A/n pov

Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her room not knowing that someone has just entered her room without her knowledge.

The person came inside her room keeping the door open. He/she had a knife in their hand.

The person went to y/n and stood beside her and pointed the knife in the air right above y/n's heart.

##: hope you rest in peace

She said and was about to stab her in her heart that's when y/n woke up having a nightmare.

The first thing which she saw was Emma who was ready to stab her. Y/n raised her hand and stopped the blade which was about to hit her heart.

She was struggling as she was in a sleeping position and she was also breathing heavily as she just had a nightmare.

Blood was zoning out of her palms as she was holding the blade of the knife with her bare hands.

Taehyung who just woke up to have some water was going downstairs crossing y/n's room but when he passed across her room what he saw made him widen his eyes.

He saw Emma was trying to kill y/n and y/n was trying hard to save herself.

Taehyung rushed towards them and pushed Emma away. Y/n quickly sat up on the bed.

Tae: ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT!??

Emma: this bitch!! She deserves to die!!

She said and again tried to stab y/n but y/n was quick enough to hold Emma's hand. Y/n twisted her hand which caused the knife to make a slight cut on Emma's hand.

Emma groaned in pain a little. Y/n took the knife from Emma and threw it away. Emma again came and pushed y/n on the bed. Y/n stumbled and sat on the bed.

Emma was again coming to y/n but was stopped by Taehyung.

Tae: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!?!!

The others came running after hearing someone shout.

Namjoon: what's happening here?

He asked looking at Emma who had a cut mark on her hand and y/n plans were filled with blood and Taehyung was boiling in anger.

Emma ran to him and hugged him but he didn't hug her back.

Emma: oppa look what this bitch did to me

She said innocently while showing the cut that was made my y/n.

Jin wanted to believe Emma but his heart said smth else.

Jin: tae what's all this?

He asked Taehyung to confirm what's going on. Taehyung glared at Emma and then looked at y/n. He saw y/n was shaking looking at her hands which were filled with blood.