✨CH-30✨

🖤__________________________________🖤

SOMETIMES, HAPPY MEMORIES HURT
THE MOST.
🖤__________________________________🖤

A/n pov

Right now y/n is starting at someone's funeral. She is trying her best not to shed tears as she is wearing her Agent dress with her mask and lenses.

Yeah you are right it's a funeral of an agent. The seven mafia kings are also present there as they were called to the ceremony of one of the best agent.

The ceremony went well y/n and BTS were standing there with a cold face but inside y/n's heart only she knew how much she is fighting not to break down.

Cuz she is the head agent and she can't cry infront of everyone. If someone comes to her and hugs her right now she'll just collapse into tears.

Yoongi looked at y/n and saw that she was trying hard not to cry.

The funeral ended and only the mafia kings and some important agents were there and the family of the died agent as well.

That's when someone came and held y/n's collar. One of the agents was gonna come to her to separate them but y/n signalled then not to come near her.

??: Why!! Why!! Why!! Did you have to do that huh!?

The person holding y/n's collar was a crying mess.

??: We were living a happy life then why!!!???

Y/n looked away as she knew it was her fault and she can't maintain an eye contact with the person.

??; You! You are a murderer!!!

She yanked away y/n's collar harshly but y/n didn't move.

Y/n: j-jennie unnie

She mumbled but loud enough for Jennie to hear.

Jennie: don't you dare call me unnie!!!

The other three also came to Jennie as she was a crying mess.

Rosé: look just look! What you have done!!!!! Mom and dad treated you like thier own child but what you did? you killed them!!!

Y/n: u-unnie that's not t-true

Lisa: oh really!! then we showed you the letter right what about it huh!?

Jisoo: is it true that you asked appa for help in your case!?

She asked y/n. Y/n didn't say anything

Jisoo: so it's true!

Y/n looked down as she can't even look at them. Lisa came and stood right infront of y/n and slapped her hard.

Enwoo was about to come to her but she signalled him not to.

Lisa: you know that we all are orphans right! Then why!! We got one family and you ruined that too

Rosé: you killed eomma and appa!! He left his agent job just because we wanted him to be safe but you!! You again brought him in it and because of that he died and not just appa but eomma too. Why!! why!!!

Y/n: i-i a-am s-sry

She mumbled but Jennie heard it.

Jennie: what should we do of your sry huh!? Will it bring back appa and eomma!!

Jisoo: forget that we were ever your sisters or even friends!!! We have no relation with a murderer!!!!

All four sisters were a crying mess. Y/n can't look them like that. Then Y/n looked at GD.