✨CH-38✨

🖤__________________________________🖤

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO
BE LOVED?
🖤__________________________________🖤

A/n pov

Jungkook, jimin and Taehyung who were busy cuddling with eachother jolt up in their sleep when they heard many gunshots around the mansion.

They got alert and looked around and saw y/n fighting with her gun in her hand while protecting the three of them.

She wAS exhausted due to firing bullets continuously on the many men that were in the living room.

Y/n: can I get some back up pls!

She said to the three of them who were busy looking at y/n's amazing shooting skills.

Tae: oh yeah sry. We'll help you

They also got up and got ready to fight.

Jungkook: we don't have guns

He said as he dogged down near the sofa. Jimin and Taehyung also bent down to save themselves from the bullets.

Y/n: open the drawer near the sofa!! There are some guns in it.

She told them. Taehyung was the closest to the drawer so he opened it and took out three guns out of the many that were kept there in the drawer.

All four of them started shooting on the people that had sneaked into the mansion without their concern.

Soon the hyung line and in-yeop also came downstairs with their guns when they heard gunshots downstairs.

Jimin: can we get some help!!!!!! We aren't enough for so many people.

He asked the others referring to the 50 plus people that were surrounding the mansion.

Soon they also joined the fight and started shooting.

Y/n looked at others and saw them fighting nicely but the opponent team was too much in quantity and they were lacking in number.

"Look because of you your brothers and your friend is in danger just because of you!!! Do you not think that they will live a way better life in your absence?"

Her inner voice said to her.

Y/n: SHUT UP!!!

She yelled in frustration. BTS and in-yeop looked at her cuz she suddenly shouted.

Yoongi:  are you ok? Is smth wrong? *concern*

He asked as he fired another bullet towards one on the men. Y/n shook her head and said

Y/n: yeah don't worry I am fine just continue fighting.

They nodded and again started fighting.

"See your brothers are so much exhausted just because of you they can't even sleep. Just because of you y/n JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!"

Her inner voice said again. Y/n looked at the others and saw that they were tired fighting with the men of the opponent team.

"You don't deserve them y/n. Just leave and come to the devil he'll show you what you deserve"

Y/n stopped fighting and held her head with one of her hand.

"Die, die just die y/n!! You don't deserve to be loved y/n. Die...!!!!"

Y/n then held her head with both of her hands as the gun fell down. She was feeling immense pain in head.