Official Teaser

EXT. SHIP TIME - DAY

KITTY: Where are we going?

PUSS: To find new adventures...and to meet some old friends.

Music starts to play.
FADE TO WHITE

EXT. FOREST TIME - AFTERNOON

We see PUSS and CASIMIRO fighting under the tree top. They are talking, but this is inaudible. PUSS shows a flurry of fancy moves

EXT. SHREK'S BOG TIME - MORNING

PUSS and CASIMIRO are fighting. Their swords are locked together. PUSS is struggling. CASIMIRO grins, and pushes PUSS back with an incredible burst of strength. PUSS flies through the air and into a tree.

INT. DREAM TIME - ???

LOBO MUERTE and PUSS are standing face to face. LOBO has PUSS' sword. PUSS slowly removes his torn cape and runs towards LOBO, nothing but a stick for a weapon. LOBO grabs PUSS and throws him back. Lightning flashes behind LOBO and his eyes shine an insane white.

LIGHTNING, THEN FADE TO WHITE.

INT. RIESGO'S BASE TIME - NIGHT

Camera starts looking at the Gatito Pendant, and then pans out to show all 9 Pendants, and eventually RIESGO, sitting on a chair. His beast form flashes on, and then off.

EXT. NEAR BOG TIME - MORNING

KITTY is stood up in a tree. PUSS is on the ground, a tent beside him.

KITTY: What took you so long? Casimiro's getting away!

PUSS: (nods)
Right

PUSS and KITTY run into the forest.

INT. DREAM TIME - ???

PUSS' past lives are mocking him. Shards of the crystals they broke out of are around them. Speech is inaudible. PUSS (inaudible) screams at them to stop. Zoom to PUSS' eyes widening in shock.

LIGHTNING THEN FADE TO BLACK

EXT. RAINY FOREST TIME - NIGHT

PUSS is hiding in a tree trunk. His hat is missing, and he has a scared expression. His eyes dart to see every movement - even tiny ones. RIESGO approaches PUSS, in half cat form, holding his feathered hat.

INT. RIESGO'S BASE (FINAL FIGHT)

PUSS puts on his hat and grins. He slides past RIESGO (in ultimate corrupted form), and grabs his sword. RIESGO turns around sharply.

PUSS : Fear me! If you dare!
RIESGO : Never, Gatito. You will never defeat me!
PUSS: Even if that's true... I will never stop fighting!
(charges at RIESGO)

The two engage in a clash, sword on sword. RIESGO's power seems to slowly drop. PUSS begins to gain the edge, and knocks RIESGO's sword out of his hand. RIESGO transforms into a mighty dragon out of anger, with corrupted veins on his wings, arms and other limbs. A corrupted flame comes from his mouth.

RIESGO: Give in!!

PUSS scarcely dodges the flames, his cape slightly caught on fire. He quickly blows it off.

EXT. SMALL TOWN TIME - DAY

PERRITO
Lets go team... friendship!

PUSS
Please stop...

DONKEY
Yeah, team friendship!!

KITTY
Don't encourage it.

EXT. FIGHT SCENE    TIME - NIGHT

PUSS and KITTY have stopped to take a breath. There are explosions behind them.

PUSS. KITTY
Kitty, will you.. Puss, will you..

PUSS and KITTY both bring out a ring.

FLASH TO WHITE AND THEN BLACK

Music stops

EXT. FOREST TIME - DAY

PUSS : Do you still know the Muffin man?

GINGY : The muffin man?

PUSS : Sí, the Muffin man!

GINGY : Who lives on Drury Lane?

Music plays again.

INT./EXT. RIESGO'S BASE TIME - DAY

The roof has been torn off and destroyed. There is rubble and debris covering the floor. PUSS is hidden behind a large debris rock. RIESGO (corrupt dragon form) looks up in shock. A giant GINGY stamps the remaining roof down. RIESGO flies up and burns giant GINGY's hand. Giant GINGY hits back with the hand, knocking off the edges and turning it into a knife. It charges at RIESGO, who dodges by transforming into a bird. RIESGO then copies giant GINGY by transforming into it. He then pulls it over from behind.

LOUD CRASH, BLACK FLASH AND THEN   FADE TO WHITE

Music stops

EXT. SHIP TIME - DAY

PERRITO : That sounds fun!

KITTY : And dangerous.

PUSS: But, we will face it head on!

Camera pans to the 'Far, Far, Away' sign. It glistens slightly
FADE TO LOGO

Author's note : Hi! This is an adjusted version of the script for this series/story. This means it is in more of a script than a story with camera views, fades and cuts. The future parts won't be.

Also if you're new here, this was written after part 1-3, as I wanted to tease it on my YT channel. I hope you liked it. An animated version will be released on my YT (FlameGodAnimations) in the future.

I'm not sure where this story is going, but I want it to be as epic as this teaser. So, sit back with a glass of leche and enjoy!