The Fight

*POV: Y/N*

I walked to my dorm after a walk to the lake. Why do I feel so tired...? My wolf ears started to droop and my tail dragged over the ground.

"Hello Y/N L/N..." I heard a voice. My ears went back to normal and I listened carefully. Suddenly I heard someone jump out of the bushes. "AAAH!" I screamed. "Nice to finally see you." I saw- OH SHIT! Hero killer Stain was after me! I quickly grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and activated my tracker. Let's hope someone shows up... I tought. As I activated my quirk I leaped forward and scratched Stain. 

"Y/N!" Midorya! Thank goodness! "If he swallows your blood, he can stop your movements! How long depends on your blood type." He said. "Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice. "SHOTO!" I said, reacting to his beautiful deep voice. "Now is NOT the time for lovy dovy! C'mon! Let's win this!" Midorya said. "WE AREN'T EVEN DATING, MIDORYA YOU ASSHOLE." Shoto and I said at the same time. I leaped forward and scratched Stain in his face. "HA! IN YOUR FACE!" I said. Shoto laughed "Ha! That's a good one!" My half angel, half dragon wings spread and I flew up into the air. My fire activated and I charged it at Stain. But then I froze.

"He got your blood!" Midorya said."OH NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" I yelled "Y/N!" Shoto said. "Shoto- don't! My bloodtype's [B/T], I'll be unfrozen quite quickly." I said. "O-okay..." He siad

*POV: Shoto*

I knew I had to listen to her, but I could not just stand there and risk her getting killed, right? I mean, she's my best friend and I love her. I should protect her... Right? Or should I jus- OW! What was that!? OH CRAP- I saw a scar on my arm. "S-stain has my blood..." I saw him take his knife to his mouth and- "TEXAS SMASH!" Midorya! "Thank you, Midorya." I said and I gave him a soft smile.

*POV: Y/N*

I can...MOVE! "YES!" I screamed. "RAAAAAAAAAAH!" I flung myself to Stain and bit him hard in the neck. "OW DAMN IT!" I said. He had flung his knife to my arm and now it was stuck in there. "B-blood..." I fainted.

*POV: Izuku*

"TODOROKI" I said. "What is i-" He begun. "Y/N!" He yelled as he saw her fall to the ground. "We can't fight on! We have to retreat. Can you trap him in ice, i'll call the cops." "Okay, I can manage that." As his ice travelled to Stain, I called the cops. "They're coming, they said, if anyone fainted, or got hurt badly, someone should carry them to Recovery Girl." I said. "Okay, i'll do it." Shoto said.

*POV: Shoto*

"Okay, i'll do it" I said. "Ofcourse you'd do it, you simp." Midorya said. I frowned. "I don't think you wanna do that, Midorya" I said. "O-okay, chill-" He said, trembling a bit. "Sorry." I said. "I-it's okay, Todoroki, I just did not really expect that response.

"Sorry, i'm just overprotective when it comes to my best friend." I said. "Ofcourse you are." Midorya said.

I rolled my eyes and carried my best friend to Recovery Girl.