Trauma

*POV: Y/N*

I walked in the forest with Shoto. It was relaxing, really. Suddenly we saw an older man coming our way. "Hello mr. Torino." Shoto said, with a rare smile on his face. 

"Where do you know him from?" I asked. "I was his mental support when he was younger. And you are?" mr. Torino said

"I'm so sorry! Where are my manners! Im Y/N L/N and i'm Shoto's girlfriend" I said. Shoto blushed lightly at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Well, you certainly got a good one, Shoto." mr. Torino winked.

"Y-yeah..." Shoto said nervously.

They continiued talking and I went to the beautiful flower field I saw earlier on our walk. Suddenly I felt strong arms grab me from behind. Memories flashed from the back of my head all the way to the front. Memories I had succeeded to push away. "GET OFF MWWWWWHHH!" I yelled as a hand muffled my scream.

"Hey Y/N. Did you miss me?"

"RWWW!" I bit his hand with my sharp fangs and he let go.

"RYAN ASSHOLE OF COURSE NOT!" I screamed and trashed. 

I suddenly relived the event. Rough bites on my neck, my cheek. Rough kisses. His hands trying to undress me.

"Shhhhh baby. It's okay. I'm gonna make you feel real good~" Ryan said.

I felt him push me to a tree and I suddenly couldn't say anything. I was paralyzed with fear. I let it all happen; his rough hands over my hips, my cheek and his hand slowly going under my skirt.

When he leaned in, I saw his face jerk to the side. I looked up. 

"S-Shoto..."

I saw him, fists stil clutched and breathing heavily. I saw one expression: rage.

Hiiii Author here! Sorry for the short chapter 💀. I just liked this idea that popped into my head and yeah. The next chapter is gonna be longer I hope. Ily guys and thank you for reading!!!

Tjuussss!!!