Recovery Girl

*POV: Shoto*

As we walked, well, I walked with Y/N in my arms to Recovery Girl, my toughts went wild; Why was Stain after my freaking bestfriend? Why would he hurt her? I mean, sure she is littarly the strongest student in school, but he can't possibly try to kidnapp her for his villain team... Right? Or am I just seeing this wrong? Did he see her as an obstacle, and tried to kill her so his way was free? That's pretty accurate, because All Might is now retired, so that's a pretty good option.

"Where are you with your mind, Todoroki?" I jumped. "Sorry, I did not mean to startle you, young boy. You've been standing here for a good 5 minutes, so I tought I had to awake you from your toughts." She gave me a sweet smile. I scratched the back of my head, while holding Y/N in one arm. "Sorry, did I block the way?" I asked her. "No, no, you did not, don't worry, i'll take her from you." She said. "NO!" I yelled. "I- I mean no, i'm perfectly capable of bringing her in myself." I said. "Overprotective, I see." Recovery Girl smiled. "I understand, you can take her in." "Thank you." I said. "Okay, I can heal her, but it'll take a lot of energy from her, and she is already very tired." Recovery Girl said. "Do it, I can take her to her dorm so she can sleep." I said. "Okay, if you insist.

Recovery Girl insisted we made Y/N smell ammonia to wake her up.

*POV: Y/N*

I smelled something sharp and I immediatly woke up. "WAAAAAAH! YOU STUPID FRICKING DUMBASSES I WILL KILL YOU, BITCHES!" I yelled.

I saw my best friend, Shoto and he looked pained by my words. "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry, Shoto!" Then I saw Recovery Girl. "MY GOD! Sorry! I am really so sorry!" I said, ashamed that I spoke like that to my best friend and to the person that healed me. "It's fine, ammonia can have that effect on people." Recovery Girl said. "O-okay..." I said, suddenly sleepy.

"I'll take her to my dorm, I don't have her dorm key." Shoto said to Recovery Girl. "Okay, just don't do anything stupid." She said. He gave her a deadly gaze and picked me up. "C'mon, let's go." He said. "Okay..." I said.