Confession

*POV: Shoto*

I sat in class and couldn't focus on... Oh god I don't even know what subject was getting taught right now. I recalled the events of last night and almost immediately I was a blushing mess again. I could almost feel her head on my chest again and her body pressed against mine.

*POV: Y/N*

I saw Shoto blushing next to me. "Rare sight, Shoto Todoroki AKA emotionless guy is a blushing mess." I mumbled. "Hey Shoto." I whispered. "H-huh?" He said "What's wrong, why is your face like a tomato?" His face became even redder, if that's even possible. "I- i have to tell you something after class, Y/N." He whispered back. I immediatly became a nervous wreck. "O-okay..." I mumbled.

*Time skip*

*POV: 3rd person*

As Y/N and Todoroki walked out of class, Y/N noticed he was being a bit odd. "Y/N..." Todoroki started. "Yes, Shoto?" Y/N replied "I- I- I..." He stuttered. "Spit it out." "Y/N, I like you, i've liked you since we started school and-" He was cut off by Y/N's finger that pressed to his mouth. They were close to the janitors closet. Y/N drove him to the door, leaning into him and pushed the door open. She kicked the door so it closed. Todoroki was still lying on the ground and she quickly pinned him down, laying on top of him. "You like me, huh?" Y/N asked. Todoroki nodded. "Well, I like you more."

Hiiii, Author here! I'm kinda outta ideas. I'm thinking about something but it will be to sudden, so you can just privat message me some ideas if you'd like... 

Au revoir!