Scared

*POV: Y/N*

Shoto and I walked back to the dorms in complete silence. As we walked into the common room, there was an announcement.

"You will be sharing dorms from now on." Aizawa said with a monotone voice. "We generated this with the school system AI and it was all girls and boys together but one: Todoroki and L/N. The teachers are aware that you guys are dating so this shouldn't be wierd I hope." Aizawa mentioned

Whelp. This couldn't get any better. I thought. I brought my stuff to Shoto's dorm because his was on the fifth floor and bigger than mine.

I was all settled when I got my knife out of my drawer. I hesitated but took it either way. I ran into the bathroom crying and locked the door. The satisfying sound of the knife opening was soothing.

I cut into my arm, my hips, everywhere where Ryan had touched me. Sobbing but relaxed at the same time I cut into my arm. Blood dripped on the floor. I was satisfied by the pain.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" Shoto yelled. My body went into panic. I quickly put on my clothes and unlocked the door. Hoping blood wasn't soaking trough my clothes. His eyes then went to my neck, where I had also cut myself. I backed into the wall and Shoto touched my shoulder. 

I shivered at the touch and broke down, crying. "I'M SO- SOR-" I could barely talk as I sniffed. I curled into a ball of protection, my wounds stretching painfully. They were the deepest I'd ever cut.

"Y/N please. I know it's not your fault. It's gonna be okay. Calm down. We don't have to talk right now, okay? Please just let me-" he choked as a tear fell down his cheek "L-let me h-help... Please.." I threw my arms around his neck and started crying into his sweater.

"Shoto... Please don't leave me..."

"Shhhhhh don't worry. I won't" he said as he stroked my H/L H/C hair gently.