Part 1

Today was special. I was finally going to see Dean. Dean and I have been dating for three months now. He's really good to me and I really appreciate him.

I have some issues and some tragic stuff. I'm not always okay. Despite that he's always been understanding.

We go to different highschools so, meeting each other is really hard. We both go to private schools. The schools are like super strict.

But, I haven't seen Dean in a week. I decided to go today. I was originally suppose to go at 4:30pm.

But, I snuck past our schools security guard at lunch and hopped the cement wall. As I said private school here is hardcore. I mean a security guard and the big wall. There are so many rules here.

I texted Keinan I was going so, I should be fine.

Keinan is my best friend even if he is a guy. I don't care what others say about us I've always thought of him as a brother. He's very important to me and I am important to him. We share trauma and history.

Dean was always jealous. He even told me to stop seeing Key. I call Keinan by his nickname Key. Actually now that I think about I'm the only one who calls him that.

I told Dean I would put a distance between me and Key but, I just met with him in secret. You see I really like both of them. I didn't want to lose one of them.

I texted Keinan that I was going to Dean's house. Dean was home today visiting his mom. His mom lived close to my school. She lived in this luxurious apartment building. This town is full of rich kids.

I was about four hours early but I didn't care. I nodded at the security at the front gate. And made my way to the front desk. The front desk lady recognized me and let me through.

I got into the elevator and pressed six. This expensive apartment has ten floors. The elevator opens and I step out. My phone rings. I check it while walking. It was Keinan he wanted me to text him when I get to Dean's house.

I look for the number 436. I already knew the code to the apartment. I texted Keinan back as I stepped in the room.

Before pressing send I noticed a pair of shoes. They were red small heels. I've never seen them before.

I came to this apartment a lot even if Dean wasn't here. I'd just spend time with Dean's mom. She was a very nice woman but she was always alone.

Dean's parents are divorced and Dean barely comes to visit. I walk in and hear noises. It sounds like more than one person. Dean's mom is at work I know that. It should just be Dean here. Maybe Dean brought a friend.

I see a shirt and pair of jeans throw on the ground. The giggling sound coming from his room gets louder as I approach his room. The door is opened enough to form a small crack.

I peek through. I see a girl dressed in a silk robe lying on her stomache. I think she's naked under the robe as a pair of bra and panties are on the ground. I see Dean walk in through the bathroom in just shorts.

He sits next to the girl and she touches his bare chest. My heart sinks at the image. The girl has bright blond hair reaching to her back. She's undeniably pretty.

"So how long do we have together today"[the girl says]

"She's going be here at 4:30"[Dean]

"Why are you still with her"[the girl]

"It's because she's with Kenian. He's popular and knows a lot of people at my school. I knew if a dated her. I'd get access to that x club"[Dean]

The x club or group has the best students in all the high end competitive private schools. However, over the years there's been certain expectations like Dean.