Part 3

Grace's POV

I fell asleep while waiting for Keinan to get back. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes. It's bad for you"[Keinan]

I look up to see Key standing near the door of the bedroom. I smile at him.

"Come downstairs. Mom says dinner is ready."[Kenian]

I get up and we silently go downstairs.

"Oh right. I brought a friend to dinner. If that's okay? He goes to school with us and he's also in the x club too."[Keinan]

Great another entitled rich kid. Keinan was the only good person in that whole stupid x club.

I sigh quietly. I didn't like the company of others. But this is the first time key brought someone home. This person must be close to him.

"Yeah, that's fine. It'll be nice meeting your friend. You never bring any over."[me]

He smiles for a second and then he looks away. I knew why he never introduces his friends. They're all fake. Every friend we've had always comments on Keinan's relationship with me. I hate it.

Why can't they just get it through their heads. Were friends. Everyone always talks about us. Whatever. I don't care what others say.

We come down entering the kitchen and I see him. A boy with fluffy light brown hair sat at the dining table. His complexion is clear and handsome. He looks kind of the opposite of Keinan and me.

We have dark almost black hair and dark eyes too. Our skin slightly tan. Keinan and I look like real siblings but, we aren't so people judge us.

The boy at the dining table looks up at me. His eyes are green and his skin is lighter than mine but still tanned in a way. Honestly he looked like a model.

Most the people in this town did. I don't know why but, everyone here has good looks. Except me I guess.

I walk over to Laura and smile ignoring Keinan's friend. She smiles back and signals me to sit and eat.

I take a glance at the dining table. The table has six seats. One at each end of the table and, two at each side.

Keinan's friend sat at one of the sides. Leaving a seat beside him and two in front of him. I never sat at the end of the table. So, I decided to choose my seat after Kenian sat down.

Keinan chose the seat next to his friend. Okay, so I either sit in front of him or in front of Keinan.

I looked at Keinan's friend and he grinned. I pull out the chair in front of Keinan. I was still diagonal to his friend.

I looked at Keinan's friend who looked disappointed. As if he wanted me to sit in front of him instead of Keinan.

I look away. The food is on the table and each of us has a plate and utensils. Laura sits beside me.

"Before we start dinner. I'll introduce you two. Grace this is Caleb. He goes to school with us and he's the same age. I became friends with him in the x club. Caleb this Grace. She's a close family friend of mine. We've been friends since we were kids."[Keinan]

"Hi, Grace. Nice to meet you."[Caleb]

He smiles at me. Wow his voice is like honey. It's deep but sounds so sweet.

"Hello, Caleb."[me] I keep my sentences short. I'm a little nervous. I don't really have any friends other than Keinan. All the girls hate me at school for being friends with Keinan. And the guys are all asses.