INTRO

E X C E R P T

"I usually don't give a fck, but you bother me, and I hate that you do."

"What do you plan to do about it, then?"

"What can I do about it?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When a devastating injury threatens the career of Terence Tiles, the superstar goalie for the Seattle Kraken, the foundation of the life he meticulously built over eight years crumbles. Overwhelmed, he retreats from everyone - his best friends, family, coach, team, and the essence of life itself.

In a crucial moment, Terence's loyal friends step in to break his isolation.

Ivy Martins, a woman of indomitable strength and ambition, striking fear among athletes and sports agencies. Renowned in the NHL, NBA, and NFL, Ivy stands as an award-winning author, psychology expert, and therapist specializing in athletes leading double lives and grappling with mental challenges. Despite her firm decision to steer clear of love, especially with athletes, she's inexplicably drawn to Terence - finding him not only interesting but also irresistibly sexy and infuriating and she hates those facts.

But what happens when this strong, ambitious woman develops feelings for this particular Athlete?

Will she embrace this unexpected connection, risking her heart for the sake of a different kind of victory, or will she adhere to her resolve, potentially denying both of them a chance at something extraordinary?

As the narrative unfolds, orchestrated by an intriguing setup, it reveals new insights, embarks on thrilling adventures, fosters healing, and sets ablaze a love that burns like fire. This gripping tale marks the grand finale of the Mature Jocks series, promising a conclusion brimming with emotion and passion.

━━━━━━━━

MOOD BOARDS

IVY MARTINS

TERENCE TILES

TERENCE TILES

━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

YOU MADE IT TO THE FINAL BOOK.

WE MADE IT TO THE FINAL BOOK.

IF YOU'RE HERE FROM A LOVE LIKE THIS SAY HI WITH THREE RED HEARTS!!!

I'm excited to begin!

I've had Terence and Ivy in my head for years now and it's finally time to write them!

My characters are not perfect, they are flawed and I hope to write a lot of growth in this book on the part of both characters. You will also see every other person present in the Mature Jocks Universe in this book, because this is the conclusion.

That being said updates will be coming soon!

ABLT is on its way to the end!

And as expected there will be sexual content, some detailed mentions of depression and anxiety, (I would be writing based on my experience and a few questions from others), vulgar words, street language and overall just a book about coming to accept yourself. I hope I touch you guys in places where hands can't touch with this book and I hope you love Terence and Ivy as much as I do!

See you soon!

With love, Mira.