19. THE WEEKEND SEX HANGOVER

So much for being professional

Don't do that, you know you enjoyed every second.

I'm always professional.

Yeah but of course you want this to go on, I mean, when was the last time someone railed you this good?

Great. Now I'm having conversations with my inanimate subconscious. Is Terence rubbing off on me? absolutely not. At least I hope not. 

“Where the hell have you been all weekend?!” Nadia screams the moment she opens the door and Madam Beaufort paces around the room. God. Sweet Jesus. How in the world did I forget that she's still in town? And she's not leaving anytime soon? How did I forget that?

“We got super worried, Ethan has been holed up in his room all weekend because you weren't home and you weren't taking calls!” Nadia continues.

Bloody Mary. Speaking of calls. My damn phone is in Terence's car, and his keys are no where to be found. Because he lost them, on purpose, on a quest to get your attention.

“Um…..” I start. And this almost never happens. I'm never speechless, I always know what to say and when to say it. “I um….I lost my phone…..”

“We reported you missing.” Madam Beaufort says.

“You what?” I gape.

“Here in America when someone hasn't been seen for 24 hours it becomes a missing person's case.” Madam Beaufort says, her trained gaze focus on mine. Except I'm flustered and I know American laws damn it.

“Well call them and tell them you found me.” I find myself sitting on the nearest couch, with no idea when I got there. 

Whipped cream on my boobs, accompanied by the warm feel of his tongue, Slow torturous licks, hooded eyes locked on mine, his middle finger pumping in and out of my entrance in a steady motion.

“How good was it?” Madam Beaufort's cool British accent filters into my unholy thoughts. She's practically my mother, of course she's already put everything together. I look away from her piercing gaze. I might be smart, but Madam Beaufort is smarter.

“Was it worth it?” She asks, and Nadia looks at me. I look away from her too. Madam Beaufort has the exact same look she had on her face when I was a  University student, when she found out I was dating an Athlete. 

“Yes.” I hear myself say.

“Well then, we leave for London in two days.” and with that, she dismisses herself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm holed up in my room like a teenager who was caught with her crush by her very angry mom. Which is sad. Because Madam Beaufort never caught me with  a guy until her impromptu surprise visit while I studied at the University. Now it just seems so weird, a very uncharted place for me; seeing as I have no idea what's going on with me or how I feel. And of course, it's exact way of feeling that made me ditch him two years ago. I don't remember a lot but I remember being so damn confused.