16. NATURAL

I want her to beg

I want her to beg. 

I want to know how much she wants this. 

Even if it's just for this moment, 

Even if it's just for tonight. 

I hold her pleading gaze with a stare and her lips are slightly parted.

“Please,” She pleas, her voice like liquid, doing the craziest things to my chest, my dick, my entire fucking body. It's strange but welcoming, call me petty but I find my chest rumble at the sound of her pleas.

I take some steps backwards. And her eyes stay locked on mine. Her legs are shaking and her entire body is trembling, and I'm not even started with her yet. I should probably take it easy, but this might just be the first and the last time.

It's unprofessional, getting sexually involved with her, but I'm done giving fucks.

“I'm not convinced.” I take more steps backwards, “I need you to beg more, I need you to want this.”

“Fuck you.” She curses, her eyes still focused on me, holding my every movement with a stare.

“Oh you will, when you beg some more.” I make my way towards the bed and I sit on it. And I'm grateful she doesn't follow me, she just keeps her eyes focused on me. Beneath her gaze I feel seen, too seen, in a sexually good way and in other ways I refuse to admit.

“Please.” She whispers. I take in her naked physique. She's gotten hotter over the past two years. Her curves have gotten a little bigger and her waist snatched. Full lips hang slightly parted and her hands hang by her sides.

“Be a good fucking girl and get on your knees, Darling.” I order her. First, I see a shock in her eyes, as this was totally unexpected, even from me. I'm another man now, and as much as I want to bury my dick inside her warm pussy, I need her to beg me, I need her to want me, I need her to need me.

I'm a patient man.

It takes her a while, but she breaks, after muttering some incoherent curses. One knee down, then the other follows. Her eyes are still focused on mine.

“On all fours now.” I order her and she does so immediately. I don't take my gaze off hers and neither does she. I torture her on purpose as I stroke my dick slowly, keeping my eyes on her as I I so, and her tongue darts out to wet her lips. She wants this. She craves this.

“Now crawl.” I command her. And she does so without protests. And I enjoy the view, her pace and the hungry look in her eyes. She's loving this isn't she?

She finally gets to me, only then does she take me by surprise. She shoves at me, until I'm in the middle of the bed and lying on my back. In a split second, she's over me, her legs spread apart as she sinks herself onto my dick. Jesus Christ this woman.

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk.” we draw out sharp lazy breaths together and she hasn't taken all of it in. I push my dick into her from beneath and her lips form an ‘O’ as her lashes flutter and her body shudders. She's no stranger to this dick, but she seems to be enjoying it a little too much.