Chapter 66

Christmas!

"Happy Christmas!" Adeline and Teddy shouted as they walked in the door late.

"They're finally here!" Harry said as he immediately went to Teddy.

"Happy Christmas!" They all chorused as they were all sprawled out in the living room and kitchen.

Adeline smiled as their small quartet became a group of 28, a whole family.

"I'll help you with all that," Theodore said as he helped Adeline with all the gifts she had along with the different plates of food and dessert she was holding.

"Thank you!" Adeline said smiling at him as they walked towards the kitchen where Molly and Fleur were panicking as they didn't have enough food.

"There you are! Almost thought we had to quickly make more food!" Molly said in relief as she saw the plates in Adeline and Theodore's hands.

"Happy Christmas!" she said as the older woman smiled and thanked her.

"So how was Christmas shopping with Teddy?" Theodore asked.

"Not bad as I thought it was going to be but he wanted to pick out the gifts for everyone so he was excited," she smiled as the two hugged.

Over the past month since her birthday, the two often were seen together, especially with Teddy. They were getting closer and they both couldn't be happier.

"But I will say be careful when you open your gift, Teddy had lots of fun with it," Adeline laughed at the man's confused face.

"Dinner is ready!" Molly and Fleur called out from the kitchen.

~~~

As dinner was coming to an end, Cedric and Allison stood up.

"Can I please have everyone's attention," Cedric said with a smile.

Everyone stopped talking as they looked at the married couple.

"I want everyone to know at the same time and I wanted it to be special, so we are pregnant!" Allison exclaimed as everyone had different reactions.

Shocked, excited, and surprised.

"SHUT UP!"

"I knew it!"

"Bloody hell!"

"This is fantastic!"

Everyone shouted different reactions to the couple as they laughed.

"And Alex and Leah, will you be our first child's godparents?" Cedric asked as he looked at their bestfriends who have been by their side since their 6th year.

"Of course, we will!" Alex said as he and his girlfriend stood to hug the couple.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" Adeline smiled.

"You already are an aunt," Theodore pointed out.

"Hey leave my mom alone," Teddy said.

"Yeah leave me alone!" Adeline laughed as Theodore reached over Adeline to tickle Teddy.

"I can knit sweaters for your baby!" Molly squealed.

"We will appreciate anything Molly," Cedric said to the older women as they hugged.

"Can we open presents now?!" Teddy asked.

~~~

As any other kid, Teddy loved Christmas.

He loved not only receiving gifts but also tearing them apart.

Adeline smiled at the boy as he sat with Theodore and tore apart his presents in awe of all the different toys and clothes he received.

"Does it look okay?" Harry said as he came up to Adeline.

"Harry for the hundredth time, the ring looks beautiful," Adeline said.

Today was not only the day Cedric and Allison's pregnancy got announced but also when Harry was going to propose to Sophia.

"It's good, right? She likes when proposals happen like this," Harry was a nervous wreck and it was obvious something was up to everyone aside from Adeline.

"Harold, you have your mother's ring that Sirius saved for you, you have the girl of your dreams and the two of you are madly in love, go ask her to marry you and everything will be alright," Adeline said as she pushed the man who nodded and walked towards the middle of the living room.

"I have one more gift for Sophia," Harry said awkwardly as he got everyone's attention.

Adeline lightly laughed and walked towards the couch Theodore and Teddy sat on.

"Look, Mommy!" Teddy said as he turned around to face Adeline to show her his gifts.

"I like them, when we get home you can show me more," she said and jerked her head towards Harry.

"Sophia," Harry said as grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand, "You truly are the light in my darkness and helped me over the years, I had a very big crush on you in 5th year and soon after, I fell in love with you and every single day I fall more and more in love with you, but I don't just want more days, I want a lifetime with you," he got on one knee and pulled out a ring which made everyone gasps as Sophia had tears in her eyes, "Sophia Vanessa Miller will you marry me?"

Tears fell down Sophia's face as he nodded, "Yes! Yes! Yes I will marry you!" she said as she choked up a sob and the two hugged as everyone clapped.

Adeline smiled and put her hands on Theodore's shoulders causing him to blush and turn his head to look at her as they smiled at each other.

"Another wedding!" Narcissa clapped in excitement as everyone was now admiring Sophia's ring.

~~~

"Thank you for carrying him back," Adeline as she quickly opened the door to Teddy's room where Theodore carefully laid the boy down.

"It's all alright," he smiled as he tucked the boy in, still out like a light.

"I have a gift for you," Adeline said as they exited his room.

"I have one for you too," he smiled as she grabbed the gift from her tree.

"But you open first, Happy Christmas Theodore," Adeline smiled.

Theodore laughed as he opened the gift that revealed a picture frame of him and Teddy fighting and a new black coat since he always complained about not having one.

"Thank you, Adeline," he smiled as he hugged her, "Now for you, Happy Christmas Adeline."

He gave her an envelope; when she opened it, it was 3 round trip tickets to America.

"We never went on the trip that you planned for us to America after 6th year, so now you and Teddy can go to America and whoever else you want to take," he smiled as she was currently at a loss for words, "Oh! And you don't have to take me, you can take whoever you want. I don't want you to feel obligated to take me-"

"I want you to go," she cut him off from his rambling.

"What?" he asked.

"I want you to go, you and I were supposed to go on this trip and I would honestly have a better time with you than if I invited anyone else, I want you to go, Theodore," she said looking up at him.

He nodded and smiled, "We're going to America,"

"We're going to America," she laughed as they hugged.

Once Theodore left, Adeline smiled as she stared at the envelope, the two had gotten extremely close and she obviously trusted him. She trust him with Teddy which was a big thing for her and Teddy loved Theodore as Theodore adored Teddy.

At Theodore's apartment, he smiled as he set up the picture of him and Teddy above the fireplace. He was still in love with Adeline and now, every day they spent together, they both fell and loved each other more and more. But he didn't was to impose too early, he promised to wait for her no matter how long it took but to him, Adeline was worth it.

Adeline and Teddy were both worth it.