Chapter 72

7 months later

The past months flew by for Adeline and Theodore and their relationship grew strong and their love for one another grew stronger.

It was now Halloween and Harry was having a little get-together so they were all dressing up along with the kids.

Cedric and Allison had their baby, Jasper Amos Diggory, he was born October 15.

Ariel and George as well had their baby, he was a premature baby but Fred Arthur Weasley is a strong little guy, he was born on August 31.

Teddy had turned 7 over the summer and was more than excited that it was 4 more years and he would go to Hogwarts.

"Mommy, I need help!' Teddy called as he was putting on his costume.

"What happened?" Adeline said as she walked in.

"I can't figure out how this goes," he said as he showed her the robes.

"Honestly...I have no idea either..."

"THEODORE!" they both yelled out.

Theodore immediately came running into the room, "What! Who's here?! What happened?! Is there blood?! Teddy!? Adeline?!" he yelled into the younger boys' room.

"I have no idea how this goes and I have to finish doing my hair so he is all yours," she said as she kissed his lips and walked out.

"I thought someone got hurt?" Theodore said.

"Nope! Just confused since mommy hasn't watched Star Wars," Teddy said as he gave Theodore the robes.

"Figures," the man shrugged as he helped the younger boy.

"You look beautiful," Theodore said as he watched Adeline in the mirror.

She blushed and smiled, after so many years, Theodore always made her blush.

"Did you help Teddy?" she asked.

"Yeah, he had the robes upside down so that's why it fit weird," he said as he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Hi," she smiled as she turned to him.

"Hello my Darlin'," he smiled as they kissed.

"Do you want to help me with my hair?" she asked.

"Of course I do," he said as he grabbed the ribbed and started to tie the blue ribbon in her hair as she finished her makeup, "All done," he said after a moment.

"Thank you," she said as he turned and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing him.

"Mommy! You have cooties!" Teddy exclaimed as he walked in on the couple.

The couple laughed at the younger boy at his dramatics.

When they told him they were together, Teddy was extremely happy. He quickly grew an attachment to Theodore and wanted nothing more than for them to be happy and together.

"Mr. Skywalker are you ready?" Theodore said.

"Yes Mr. Pan, I'm a Jedi, I'm always ready," he said as they pretend to duel out to the living room as Adeline finished getting ready, "Ready boys?" she called out as she put her shoes on.

"Yes!" They yelled as Adeline walked out.

"Theo can you help me tie the back?" she asked as she turned for Theodore to tie the ribbon on the dress.

"Tedster you look so handsome! My favorite Jedi," she smiled as she pinched the boy's cheeks.

"Let's go, Halloween isn't going to wait for us!" Theodore said as they were out the door and into Harry and Sophia's place.