rant - life. (why you shouldn't die)

now, you dont have to listen to all this, but i wish that you do. (listen as im using propper punctuation and grammar,  im being very serious right now.)

life is a never ending cycle, yet most grieve because it. life will always end in death. death is the opposite of life. when someone dies, they are gone forever. grieving because of another humans life is unnecessary, because they will be happy in the 'afterlife' or so they say.

there is a 0.1% chance you are born, yet there are billions of people in the world. i recommend living your life to the fullest, because in the end, it will lead to death. every year, you pass the day you will die. yet, you do not know the day of the year it will be.

no matter how hard you try to escape from death, one day, you will stop running, or so it will seem to death, and death will catch up to you. once death catches up to you, there is no more escapism. you are dead. nobody knows what happens to you when you die, other than what happens to your physical body.

so what is the point in talking about all of this?  the point is, dont purposly slow down so life can catch up to you. dont let the tiredness overwhelm you, and lead you to an early death.

though you may mean a lot to most, that is not the reason you should stay. what about those close to you? you might not have any close to you as of now, but remember that one day in your now pitiful life, you will surely meet that someone that means so much to you.

if the reason you are letting death catch up to you is because of school, home life, stress, break ups, friendships, dont. they are not worth the little time in your life.  us humans live too short to let silly reasons like those bring us down.

yes, it is definitely okay to have your depressive episodes. but control that emotion, dont let it lead to death.

maybe none of this is going on and youre perfectly happy in your life, be careful.

happiness should terrify you. the more happy you are, the more you have to lose. the more you have to lose, the more sadness you will experience. you must never be too happy, or too sad.

both of those will lead to bad endings.  but instead, remind yourself of things you love. things or people that love you.

im not one to give advice since i dont know whats going on in your life, but do not shorten your already short life. you do not know what is on the other side, which is why you should be scared.

do not think "why am i still here?" the mere reason you are still here is because you were one of the 0.1% chosen to be born. someone ended up having a child and they chose that child to be you.

you are supposed to be here, please dont think otherwise.

i, for one, love you. even if i dont know you, i hope that ive made you smile with my writing at least once. i hope i made you laugh at least once. i hope you enjoyed my writing at least once. that is enough for me to love you.

even if you only read and left, i appreciate you took time to read what i am proud of. i love you.

keep running away as fast as you can until you become to old to run anymore.

-cherie