sneak peek - exact scene from s2 ch 1 <3

,,Whatever I've done, I did it for love."

a/n - starting freshly with some angst to give y'all some pain <\3 prepare some tissues, because my writing has gotten more emotional. (plus there are going to be some 'no longer human' references and a bit more music references but not as heavy as last season)
this will also be a little short just to hurt your hearts more

Summary; After the sudden and very much unexpected confession, the blonde didn't know what to do. Instead, thinking it would be for the best, hes walking away from his feelings.
.

3rd person pov -

Kaveh's life has been one of much shame. He was not blessed with the gift of luck, happiness, or wealth. But of course, the only good thing was that he had somebody. Maybe not somebody that was emotionally available, but somebody to look forward to seeing when he got home.

He couldn't complain, really. Most don't even have anyone to be around daily. Alhaitham was the only gift Kaveh had recieved in his poor, pitiful life, and yet, there was something that told him he didn't deserve it.

He didn't deserve anything good, and even though he wanted him, that 'I'll think about it.' meant he'd push Alhaitham away. He didn't know why the boy hadn't kicked him out yet, but perhaps it was just to toy with him.

The moment Kaveh woke up, the sun glistened in his eyes, the birds chirped a song, and it was the most peaceful second of his life for a moment. Just then, he remembered the guilt of what he had to do. It was something inevitable, but it was something it hurt to do. The words repeated in his head. 'Refrain from speaking. Refrain from any contact with Alhaitham. Refrain from eye contact. Refrain from looking.'