Characters

The main characters of the book are Ororo Munroe and Ellowyn of Alturia. Ororo, also known as the Empress of Alturia, is a powerful figure who goes by many names, including Storm, Wind-Rider, and Goddess of Thunder. Her current abilities include flight, weather manipulation, energy manipulation, empathy, hydrokinesis, and air manipulation. On top of that, she has been gifted with incredible powers by Ellowyn, including cosmic telekinesis, cosmic aura, omni-element manipulation, superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, and invulnerability, planetary energy manipulation, light speed reflexes, god summoning and controlling, dreamwalking, and army creation.

Ellowyn, on the other hand, is known as the Celestial All-Mother and the Creator of The Beyonders. She is a goddess of space and possesses incredible powers, including omnipotence, omniscience, and nigh-omnipresence. Together, Ororo and Ellowyn are a formidable force to be reckoned with, and their journey promises to be an epic one.

Andra Prime, also known as the Crown Princess of Alturia and the Goddess of Nature, is a powerful figure with abilities including Absolute Nature Manipulation, Alturian Physiology, High-Speed Flight, Life-Force Manipulation, Empathy, and Animal Manipulation.

In the Marvel universe, Beyonder, also known as The Beyond One, possesses Nigh-Omnipotence. Victor Von Doom, known as God Emperor Doom, has Nigh-Complete Arsenal. Jean Grey, also known as White Phoenix of The Crown, has Telekinesis, Telepathy, Flight, Empathy, Psychic Firebird, Self Resurrection, Reality Manipulation, Cosmic Fire Manipulation, and Alternate Reality Creation and Manipulation. Wanda Maximoff, known as Scarlet Witch and Goddess of Chaos, has Flight, Chaos Magic, Primordial Chaos Manipulation, Multiversal Durability, Self Resurrection, Power Absorption, Time Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Absolute Wish. The One Above All, also known as God, Yahweh, and the All-Powerful Sibling of Ellowyn, has Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence. Galan of Taa, also known as Galatus, has Godly Strength, Flight, The Power Cosmic, and Planet Consuming.

In the DC universe, there are a number of superheroes with incredible abilities. Diana Prince, also known as Wonder Woman, has Olympian God Physiology, Absolute Strength, Superhuman Speed, Agility, Endurance and Durability, Divine Energy Manipulation, Military Manipulation, Flight, and Absolute Reflexes. Kal El of Krypton, also known as Superman or Clark Kent, has Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Endurance and Invulnerability, Heat Vision, High-Speed Flight, Solar Energy Absorption, Shockwave Creation, Freeze Breath, and X-Ray Vision. Bruce Wayne, also known as Batman, has Enhanced Human Physiology, is a Master Combatant, Knows a Few Spells, has a Gifted Intellect, is a Master Tactician, and has Willpower and a Lack of Fear. Barry Allen, also known as The Flash, has Superhuman Speed, Vortex Creation, Time Freeze, Speed Force Conduit, Energy Construct Creation, Electricity Manipulation, and Phasing. Artur Curry, also known as Aquaman, has Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Endurance and Durability, Trident Mastery, Atlantian Physiology, Marine Life Manipulation, Lightning Absorption (through trident), and Energy Manipulation. Pamela Ivy, also known as Poison Ivy, has the power to Control and Manipulate Plant Life, Immunity to Toxins and Poisons, and can release pheromones that make others susceptible to her suggestions. Mera, also known as the Queen of Atlantis, has Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Endurance and Durability, Hydrokinesis, Atlantean Magic, and Blood Manipulation. Finally, Zatanna Zatara has the power of Magic, which she can use to cast spells and manipulate reality.

A lot of marvel and dc characters are gonna appear in this story, hope you are ready for it!