Chapter 1

Omg you guys. I had to rewrite the whole chapter because there was a huge mistake and I ended up publishing the wrong chapter, sorry ya'll.
Also this is set during X-Men Red, and A.X.E Judgement Day, it's very vErY VERY! different from the main timeline and its very bad but it is what it is haha.

Anyways enjoy the chapter ♡♡♡

NO ONE'S POV YET:

Ororo's mind raced as she flew through the air, her thoughts consumed with the events that had led her to this moment.

2 DAYS AGO

She had been fighting for hours,
Summoning down lightning on the Machines of Uranos to protect Arakko. But then, she had been knocked out by Isca, leaving her vulnerable and alone. Thankfully, before Isca could push her sword through ororo. She disappeared into a miniature and localized black hole that appeared out of nowhere. Before Ororo could even think about trying to get away from it, It disappeared. Nova saved Storm before a falling ship fell on her, and they shared a look, he caught her before she completely passed out.

2 DAYS LATER

After being unconscious for nearly two days , Ororo woke up eyes glowing white, but she calmed down and went out of her room.
Everyone was a little uneasy around her, before she could ask anyone what happened. The Fisher King said to ororo,

"We need to talk to you Ororo" his voice filled with emotion.
She started to get a little nervous.
So she followed Fisher King to the brotherhood's meeting room
And she was shocked to see Richard standing there.

"Goddess," Ororo exclaimed. "You survived" she said as she hugged him.

"Good to see you too Ro" Richard said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"What's wrong?" Ororo asked, feeling nervous once again.

"I'm sorry Ro" Ororo's heart sank as Richard delivered the news. "Asgard has been destroyed," he said, his voice shaking with emotion. Ororo felt a tear roll down her cheek as she struggled to take in the enormity of what had happened.

But her grief quickly turned to anger. She let out a fierce battle cry, calling forth a storm that shook the earth beneath her feet. As she stood there, surrounded by thunder and lightning.

Hours later, Ororo was lost in thought as she wandered through her garden, her mind still reeling from the news. Suddenly, a portal appeared before her, and she summoned a bolt of lightning in preparation for battle.

But she was surprised to see that it was Jane Foster, the Valkyrie, who stepped through the portal. "Ororo, we need your help," Jane said urgently.

Ororo listened as Jane explained the situation with Thor, her anger rising with every word. "Where is he now?" Ororo asked, her eyes turning white as she prepared to unleash her power.

"He's on Midgard, but he's been possessed by a demon," Jane said. "He sees everyone as his enemy, especially Tony Stark from the Avengers and Nathaniel Essex from Krakoa."

Ororo felt a sense of dread wash over her. "Oh i know what those two did, and it's time for judgement" she said, her heart only knows rage.

Ororo noticed that Jane stood still like a robot and before she could say something, Jane spoke.

Jane said, "By Odin's beard," as she shook uncontrollably, tears streaming down her cheeks. Ororo quickly rushed to her side and asked, "What's wrong?"