The sleepover 💤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben 10 🙈

I'm at the store, whatSnacks should I get ?

Snacks should I get ?

Hmm idk, get
Anything good

Fine, but don't
Be mad if I get
Too much 😈

🙄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on the kitchen island then went to my room. I got a bag. For me to put some stuff in, pj's, hair supplies, makeup, skincare products, my airpods, phone charger, the book Daisy got for me and some spare clothes. I had some time before I had to meet up with Ben so I decided to have a little walk with my dog before I leave. I looked for honey, then I saw him in the living room. He was Soo cute! I took a picture of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone into my pocket together with my car keys and house keys, took my bag of stuff ,took the dog leash and left my house. I closed the door and went up to my car. I put my bag of stuff in the front seat and then went for a little walk with honey.

A few minutes passed when I noticed it was time to go meet Ben. I left honey at home, kissed his little head, fed him and left.

I was driving to Ben's when I got a message. It was a red light so I checked it real quick. It was Livie! My sister Olivia texted me!! I haven't talked to her for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIVIEEE 💞

Heyyy
Hru!
Haven't talked in
A while! 😄🫶

Hey sis!
I'm great! I'm
Headed to Ben's rn

Cool! What are you
guys gonna do 👀