The musician 🎹

°TIME SKIP TO WEDNESDAY 14:57 °

"Cassie!" I called out the name of the last person I gave their order too today. A blueberry muffin with tea. Just that second my co-worker Alisha entered the bakery from the kitchen. She took my place at the cash register. My shift was finally over!

I had nothing to do so I texted Ben, to see if he was free. He ended his shift half an hour ago .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben 10 🙈

Heyy, I'm bored
wanna hang?

Yeah sure, meet
me at my music
studio 🙃

Alr cya there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pretty excited! I haven't been there in a few years! Ben loved making music. One of his dreams since he was  13 was to become a successful musician or singer. He loved baking, but his biggest passion was music. He turned his old apartment into a music studio ever since he moved out from there, but hasn't been going there much because of his shift at the bakery.

I got into my car and drove to his old apartment. I arrived 29 minutes later and entered the building. I walked my way to the elevator then got a dm from somebody. I pressed the button with the number 7 on it and then opened the dm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy ⭐

Heyy! I was wondering
if you wanted to go on
a picnic with me
tomorrow ☺️🧺🍴

That's so cute! Sure
I'd love to 🤭

Ok cool, I'll send
you the deets
later today 😁💐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that sounds fun! I got out of the elevator and rang the door bell. A few seconds later a familiar face opened the door for me. It was Ben's music producer Alec!
"Y/n? Long time no see! What brings you here?" He said looking at me .
"Yeah! I was just bored so Ben invited me here ." I said entering the apartment.
Alec closed the door behind me when I saw Ben walking up to me from the kitchen smiling and tapping his pen on his fingers.
"Hey!" He said coming to me to give me a hug.
"Hi! You've really changed this place since the last time we used to hang here. " I said looking around the place.
"I'll be in the kitchen guys" Alec said before walking past us on his was to the kitchen.
"Ok!" Me and Ben said at the same time.
"Follow me, I'm working on a song right now" he said pulling me to his recording studio.
When I entered I saw a couch, some chairs, a mini fridge, a desk, some plants, a room with big window with a microphone behind it, I saw some instruments like a piano, some guitars and a drum set. There was also a violin on the balcony.
"Woahh, this room is gorgeous!" I said looking around the room.
"Thanks, me my sister and her friends helped me out!. He said putting his pen on the desk. "Ooo, come here!"
He said as I followed him to the piano.
"I need your thoughts on this piece I wrote for my song" he started playing a tune on the piano. Then a few seconds later some lyrics came out from his lips. He finished singing the what I thought was the beginning of his new song .
"That was so good" I said clapping .
We talked a bit whilst we waited for Alec to get here from the kitchen. He was on a call with different people trying to find a drummer. I was pretty bored so I took a picture of Ben for Instagram at his piano while he was telling me some ideas for his future songs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/nlovesyoux

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/nlovesyoux