The Rose 🌹

Another successful day at work passed. It was 15:12 when I got into my car ready to go home. Today I had plans with Jacob again. I had to meet him at the library at 18:00. I actually didn't know much about the boy. I kinda wanna plan out a meet up just to hang. I love his magic tricks but I kinda wanna get to know him more! I might ask him later after he shows me a trick today.

I came back home and gave Honey some food. I had some time before I met up with Jacob so I had a walk with Honey around the neighborhood before I left. When we went home, I gave him more food so he doesn't get too hungry when I leave.

It was 16:38 when I got upstairs to get ready. Firstly, I redid my makeup. Some blush, mascara, eyeliner and concealer. Secondly, I brushed my hair and curled my bangs, making them swoosh back. I also added a bit of volume to the rest of my hair so it didn't look so flat. Finally, I put on some jewelry and fresh clothes since I accidentally spilled some chocolate on mine at the bakery. I took a picture for Instagram before I left since I still had like half an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Pretend the hair is a lighter shade of brown)

Y/nlovesyoux

Posted 7 minutes ago Haven't been active much, wyd ? I'm meeting up with a friend! @jacobismyname Liked by @jacobismyname and 8 others

Haven't been active much, wyd ? I'm meeting up with a friend! @jacobismyname
Liked by @jacobismyname and 8 others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 17:36 when I left the house. I left a bit earlier to get us some coffee from Starbucks. I just got us some Carmel lattes since I think he loves lattes and my favorite latte's are the caramel ones. I came to the library and went to the study hall finding Jacob sitting there on the same spot as last time.
"Hey!" I said from behind him
"Heyy! " Jacob says turning around seeing me.
"How come you're always early ?"
I ask whilst pulling out the chair to sit down and give him his latte
"Oo, thanks, I'm just always on time I guess" he said putting down his phone, taking a sip of his latte.
"So, what amaizing trick are you gonna be showing me today?" I ask taking off my coat.
"Ok get me any book" he says putting down his coffee.
I stand up and look around. I picked a book. Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. Since it was about magic just like what was going on right now.
"I see what you did there" Jacob says looking at the book as I sit down. He takes the book and rips out a page . I gasped as I saw him tear the page.
"Are you crazy? You can't do that! That's a library book!" I said taking the book out of his hands.
"Chill, you didn't let me finish!" he said taking the book from me gently whilst slightly laughing, calming me down. He put down the book aside and started making a rose out of the page he tore out. "Here" he takes my hands and puts the rose into them. He then closes them and does some kind of movement with his hands over mine
"Open" he whispers.
I open up my hands seeing a rose.. a real rose. The paper rose turned into a real one!he took the rose bud out of my hands and then threw it in the air. Then the rose landed in his hand but this time it was a full rose. One with a green stem, leaves and spikes. He gave it to me while smiling and winking at me .
I said "thank you" whilst smiling myself. I'm pretty sure I was blushing at that moment too..
" Oh but that's not all! "He said taking the book. He opened the book back to the page that was torn. It was there! The page was back! As if it never happened.
"Wow!" I said putting the rose aside so I could look at the book closer .
"Seriously, how did you do this?!" I said curiously taking a sip of my coffee.
"As I said, a magician never reveals their secret " he said as he got up and put the book back in its place .
"By the way, I was thinking maybe we could just hang out some time. You know, without all of this magic. I mean, don't get me wrong, this is truly amazing, but I wanna get to know you more " I said smiling nervously, picking my nail polish from my nails under the table.
"Sounds fun!" He said handing me a piece of paper and pen. "Here, I'll pick you up.. let's say Wednesday at 7?" He says taking a sip of his coffee
"Sure! " I say looking at him curiously.
"Write your address down so that I could pick you up then" he putting the cup of latte back on the table. "Sorry if that sounded weird.." he said noticing it kinda sounds like he was gonna stalk me.
"No, it's not weird at all! Here.." I said before I wrote down my address.
"It's getting pretty late so I guess I'll be heading home, see ya then y/n!" He says taking back the pen and paper before putting them in his bag.
"Bye!" I say as his stands up and leaves.

A few seconds later I get up, take my bag, coffee and my rose. I get out of the library and go to my car. I take a minute to admire the rose. I noticed it actually is a real rose, not that same paper one he made at the beginning. How did he do that?

I got back home at 19:45. I found a vase and poured in some water. I put the dark red rose in and put the vase on the kitchen table. Instead of Daisy's flowers. I felt like the rose looked better there. That didn't mean I hated Daisy's flowers! I took the vase of flowers Daisy got me to the living room and put it on the coffee table. What a coincidence.. the two people I met on the same day both got me flowers.. now that's magic.