the letter 💌

I woke up at 9 am with a message from Maya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAYA 💗

Good morning 🌞

Morning!🫶

When are we gonna meet up?

Hmm how about 12:00?

Ok! Meet me at my house!💖

Okayy till then!😚

Baii💝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I saw that Ben was still sleeping so I had to do it quietly. I went downstairs to make us some breakfast. I made us some eggs and bacon and found some orange juice in the fridge. I went to check if Ben was awake. He was still sleeping. I sat down on the bed and started waking him up .
"Morning! " I said
"Five more minutesss" Ben said covering his face with the pillow.
I rolled my eyes and said:
"I made breakfast!"
He took off the pillow from his face and looked at me. Trying to figure out if I was joking or not.
"Ok fine, I'll be down in a few minutes." Ben said sitting down.
I went back downstairs to wait for him.
About 4 minutes later I saw him coming down the stairs.
"Smells good in here" he said whilst sitting down .
"Of course it does! I made it." I said whilst giving him his food. "I'm gonna leave a bit earlier since Maya wants to hang out with me ."
"Aww ok. I'll see you Monday then?"he said cutting his bacon.
"Ok sure!"
I went upstairs to get my stuff and to go get changed. I wore the spare clothes I had . I wore a beige crop top , some brown pants and put my airpods in my ears.i just made 2 simple braids for my hair then went back downstairs.
"Oh are you leaving alreadyyy?" Ben said seeing me go down the stairs to wear my shoes.
"Well yeah, I've gotta feed Honey and take her on a walk then meet up with Maya!" I said putting my shoes on
"Aw ok"
Ben stood up to go give me a hug goodbye . I hugged him back .
"Byee" I said waving at him and opening the door
"Buh bye" Ben said waving back.

It was 11:13 when I got to my car. I put my bag in the front seat then sat down. I started the engine and drove back home.

I came home 10 minutes later. I got out the car, took my bag and entered my house. Honey was already at the door waiting for me! I put my bag down, took the dog leash, took honey and left the house once again. We went to the dog park that was a few minutes from my house.

At 11:48 I came back home. I fed Honey then left the house. I sat in my car and drove to Maya's.

I arrived a bit earlier that 12 but that was ok since Maya was already outside  waiting for me!
"Heyy!" Maya said seeing me getting out of the car.
"Hiii!" I answered whilst coming to her to give her a hug.
"This is for you!" She said giving me a gift bag.
"Oh my god, thank you! I didn't get you anything thoooo" I said looking at the present. She got me a vanilla scented candle and come chocolate!
"Oh don't worry about it! You don't have to" she said
"Nope, I've gotta get you something.. how about we go to a roller skating rink and I'll pay for the both of us!" I said thinking it was a pretty good idea.
"Ok sure, I'm in!" She said smiling
"Ok let's go!" .
We both got to my car and I rode to the roller skating rink.

The day was really fun! We then left to get ice cream after! She got strawberry ice cream whilst I got vanilla .I then drove her back home and gave her a hug goodbye.

It was already 15:32 when I got back home. I was pretty bored. Then I thought about the letter. It was in my room on my desk. Laying there. I thought about my schedule tomorrow. I was free! I decided to open the envelope