The magician 🪄

° TIME SKIP TO MONDAY °

I woke up at 7 in the morning today with one thing on my mind.

COFFEE

I got out of bed, put on my slippers, made my bed then went to my closet. I picked out an outfit to wear to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/nlovesyoux

2 minutes agoI'm craving coffee rn 🌞☕✨🪴Liked by 3 others

2 minutes ago
I'm craving coffee rn 🌞☕✨🪴
Liked by 3 others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my bathroom to get ready for the day, I did my makeup, not much, just some eyeliner, concealer and blush, then I did my hair. It was kinda tangled since I slept with my hair down for a few days now but I didn't take that long to fix it. I just made a messy bun leaving my curtain bangs out. A few minutes later I went downstairs to my kitchen, got some coffee, fed Honey then got my bag. I put my car keys, phone, some gum, my wallet and my airpods. I then went to the front door to put on my shoes. I noticed I left the envelope Jacob gave me on the dresser I was standing next to. I remembered that today I was planning on meeting the mysterious guy again. The only guy friend I really had was Ben, so I thought I should try find some other ones too. I hope he doesn't get too jealous. Anyways, I took the letter just in case. I then said my goodbye to honey, took my keys and left the house.

It was raining outside so I ran to the car hoping I wouldn't slip and fall.

It was 08:36 when I arrived to the bakery. Ben was already there!
"Heyyy"I said walking in from the back door.
Ben turned around to be sure of who just came in.
"OH MY GOD HI" He liked his finger trying the brownie batter he just made, then came up to me to give me a hug. "I missed you! I haven't seen you in so long " he said walking to the sink to wash his hands. I rolled my eyes as I put on my name tag.
Some minutes later Ben asked
"So, any plans today?" leaning on the counter between us.
"Actually yeah, I'm going to the library after work" I said while fixing my hair in the mirror next to the back entrance.
"Oh sounds nice. Weren't you there like yesterday?" He said pouring the batter in a tray.
I giggled and said "No, that was last Friday!"
"Oh alright."he said putting the tray into the oven."Oh look at the time! I don't think you wanna be late to work like last time" The brown haired boy said looking at his phone.
I checked my phone and saw it was 08:54, so I got out of the kitchen and went to the cash register .

I ended my shift at 15:52, a bit later than usual since today one of my co-workers were absent. But I still had time to get to the library.
I got a white napkin from one of the tables and got out the pen from my pocket. I wrote "for you" on it, then put a freshly baked Caramel brownie in it and found some light pink ribbon in the storage room to tie the napkin

I got my stuff and left my work. It was 16:21 when I got into my car. I found a small box and decided to put the brownie into the box, so I put the brownie carefully into the white box. I then found some cute stickers in the back seat and started decorating the box. I loved decorating things! So I just couldn't stop doing it I lost track of time. It was already 16:42!! I put down everything and started my car.