The Blind Spot

- Max P.O.V. -

Reality around me slowly looses its blurr, but I can't see any clearer. I find myself on the ground and sit up. Where am I? What's happening? It's really dark around me and my hand automatically shoots to protect my face from the wild wind. Sound of the world comes to me only now. I hear rain hitting the ground and puddles on it.

 Am I trapped in a storm?!

How did I get here?.. And where is 'here'?

Out of nowhere, light hits me in the eyes from somwhere above me. Everything becomes slightly brighter and I see the trees and a gap between them, where the lighthouse that blinded me earlier can be seen. I need to get to it. I'll be safer if I get there.

I hope... Please let me make there...

I make my way up the path slowly, wind doesn't really help here. I go around the logs and almos slip on the way up, but as soon as I make it to the end of the path my head instanly locks on the giant storm that is coming. 

At the sea I can see a giant storm that moves towards Arcadia Bay, illuminating skies with lightnings. It's so big I reckon it can consume the whole city. Leaves and various trash flies around me. That feels like the end of the world...

I make my way around the bench, still locked to the storm ahead of me. I've never seen such huge storms in Oregon.

Me: "Holy shit..."

???(shocked): "Who the fuck?.."

I instinctively want to turn around and look at whoever have been on the bench, but boat that have risen in the air caught my attention before that. It flies really fast to the lighthouse and breaks it immediately. I look at horror at the broken pieces that fly at me... at us.

I quickly strike a glance at the person on the bench, but only thing I see is black silhouette lying on the bench, without a care in the world. Their hands are behind their head, like they don't mind whatever is happening. Before I can look closer, I see shadow enter area around me, I look up and right before I get hit with lighthouse...

I jerk up.

Whoah, that was so surreal! I can hear Mr. Jefferson talking...

Mr. Jefferson: "Alfred Hitchcock famously called film..." - he is talking about whatever the class is about. I decide not to listen.

I look at the clock on the wall to my left. It's ten to four. 

I am in class and it's ending soon. It's okay, I am completely fine...

I see Taylor get ready and try to throw something at Kate, but (Y/n) stops her, holding her wrist from across the table.

Victoria's phone rings.

I don't remember falling asleep, and.... that didn't feel like dream... Weird.

Two hands shot in the air, probably to answer the question Mr. Jefferson just asked. Victoria and (Y/n), class-bitch and the quiet kid. It's annoying how they know everything, but, alas, that's just jealousy...

I look down at my desk, ignoring everything around me. I see my photo for the contest. 

Such a crap! How can I submit this?! I can already hear the class laughing at me now. Speaking of photos... Maybe I can take a quick picture now? My good old analog camera, what would I do without you...

I take my buddy in my hands and move him under my desk and take a picture. Bright flash of light hits my eyes. Crapbuskets! I forgot about flash! I slowly and sheepsihly lift my head to see Mr. Jefferson looking at me, just like the whole other class, apart from (Y/n), who is writing something down. Only thing I can do is look at my desk in shame.