union special [ English ]

Donald Na

Donald Na

~ With Baekjin, you will listen to Korean classics from the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s ~

~ he's *secretly* a shinhwa fan, I don't take any criticism about that ~

~ You watch the "winter sonata" series with him, he will cry ~

~ he's a lover of sweets, especially chocolate in all sorts of flavors, bribe him with sweets and you can eventually convince him of just about anything ~

~ once someone dropped their ice cream cone from their hand onto their shoe and let's just say it didn't end well ~

~ For his birthday you gave him a teddy bear so he would never forget you, he was laughed at then but now you sometimes catch him talking to him, you feel like the bear is a menace ~

 ~ For his birthday you gave him a teddy bear so he would never forget you, he was laughed at then but now you sometimes catch him talking to him, you feel like the  bear is a menace ~

Wolf Keum

~Is super meticulous about her nighttime routine~

~Like no matter what shit happens, he does it all~

~ Floss, mouthwash for a minute, full range ~

~Use a friggin timer to do it~

~Was especially happy one day because he got to his favorite bakery early enough to get the cream puffs that are sold out instantly every Monday~

~ And then who would he meet other than Hwangmo? He was so happy that he actually smiled at Hwangmo (nothing too big than a smile no doubt)~

~Hwangmo still has nightmares about it (he couldn't tell if it was meant to be threatening or not,,,,)~

Ju Hwangmo

~Sdfsdd - he loves to cook, ABSOLUTELY~

~ Makes fancy cakes and is the person the whole school bake sale relies on ~

~ Great British baking show, he has a whole notebook with notes he took while watching it ~

~Watching it with him is quite an ordeal by the way, pause every 30 seconds to write something down~

~Seongjae got mad at him once as he just looked casually out of the corner of his eye~

~Hwangmo scared the light of day~

~ Probably says he takes care of himself, but is so stressed 24/7 ~

Lee Forrest

~ Started learning guitar in college because he wanted to look cool and was ready to run away from home and join an underground band, but couldn't get over the pain of the initial stages of forming calluses ~

~ Favorite ice cream flavor: French vanilla, cookie dough or something with caramel or nuts? Do you know this kind of atmosphere? ~

~ THE MAN HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HANDS EVER and if you make him wear rings,,, I hope you're ready to almost literally die ~

~Has a habit of checking out these super high-level books in the library, but not really understanding them and only reading less than a third of them~

~The librarian once struck up a conversation with him about one of the books he once returned and the poor fellow didn't know what to say, so he just kept nodding~

__
Kirameki-kumo on Thumblr