introduction Raven

It's a hot summer day and what is Damian doing at the airport, maybe he's waiting for someone but who? said hides leader, Jacob.
Explain to me again what are we doing here?! said Chuya.
Jacob:how come you're not wondering why Damian ran so fast to the airport after the phone call, he kept smiling the whole way.
Britney:I think it has to do with his girlfriend.
Chuya:wait Damian has a girlfriend?!and no one told me?!
Max:I can't believe no one told us!
Kate:shut up everyone,he has a girlfriend I know her and...
Jacob:kids,plane has already landed and the passengers are getting of.

Pof:
Damian noticed Raven and waved his hand,Raven noticed him and came to him they talked about something.then they sat down in Demian's car.

Damian's pof:
As soon as I saw her,I waved my hand, soon she came and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she became in these months and she had a new hairstyle thet went from purple to red and that kind of hair suitsd her.

I complimented her.she smiled sweetly and thanked me,adding that I had changed and grown.
Then we got into the car and I asked her if she was hungry.she nodded her head in agreement,then told me that it would be great if we go to a cafe and have something to eat. I started the car and we went to a nearby cofe.

Pof:
They ate food and had dranks,then Demian bought two ice cream and gave one to Raven.she smiled sweetly and took the ice cream.they had a good time together and finally went home.during this time Jacob,Max,Chuya, Brittany and Kate were watching over Damian and Raven.Jocob wanted to go to Damian's house, but at that moment tera called and told Jacob that they had to go back to Hide tower immediately.