it's a trap!!!

Damian drove to the hotel as fast as he could. As he got to the hotel entrance he saw Tara chuya and Raven anxiously waiting for him. He immediately parked his motorcycle and walked to his teammates "can you guys tell me any more details why you guys are so anxious and why is this victim so special?"Damian asked curiously

T:  this victim is special because red rose was folded in a letter. in a letter it said I see you're a tough guy. why don't we settle things. meet me where it's all started. Where we saw each other for a first time.

C: you do know what this means don't you?

D: of course I know! but do you guys realize who is he writing to? it's not me or any of us! it's someone else and I think I know who that person is.

R: your father?

C: no he means batman!

T: but... I don't understand! I thought he was here because he wanted to kill your father as a revenge!

D: okay so... I wasn't being completely honest when I said, I didn't know who my father was. I think we need to discuss this inside with everyone.

T: what do you mean you wasn't being honest?!

C: so you know your father?

R: maybe we should go inside? it's freezing out here!

D: yes let's go inside.

They all went inside and immediately called other team members."just in time! We were about to call you guys. We have two good and two bad news, should I start with good news or bad news "said Jacob trying to be cheerful.
"Start with the most important one"said Damian glad that there was some news."okay the most important is that we found out that that someone is helping Zach this is the good news bad news is that we don't know who he is or she is. end we recently found out that titans tower blown up and we also know that titans have nowhere to go and we are pretty sure they're coming to Gotham to stay with batman."said Katie telling everyone about their findings."so why did you call us do you guys know anything is there some news?"asked Britney curiosity swallowing her."yes there is some news first of all Zack give us a note but it's not for us it's for batman and on a note it says meet me where you saw me at first so I guess we have to ask batman where he saw Zach first time I don't know but I'm pretty sure batman isn't going to tell anyone about that. so we have two do something."said Terra and looked at Damian. Damian get what Tara ment by that look so he began"actually there is something else that I want to talk to you guys about, when Zach said that he wanted to kill my father I said I didn't know him, but actually I did and my father is batman and his identity... well... he's Bruce Wayne famous billionaire."for some reason he didn't felt awful, about telling others who his father was. he actually felt good about himself ,for telling everyone who he's father is. I mean they were his family too weren't they?
"Well to be honest, I mean we actually knew who is your father and yeah we just didn't tell you that we knew, because we didn't wanted you to think that we  know it all this time. end maybe, we had to ask government for help and we needed other private detectives to find out about that so yeah."said the Jacob trying not to make eye contact always furious demon (Damien)."oh you guys are so lucky that we don't have time to argue! we have to figure out what to do next. Zach is after my father that much you guys already know and we have to figure out where my father meets Zack, and we have to be fast because I'm pretty sure my father won't waste a single moment. to be honest I'm pretty sure he expects me to be involved in this case because I went to my old home.  he wasn't there I'm pretty sure he was in patrolling. but my siblings will definitely tell him about me and I'm pretty sure it won't take long for him to think that I am related to this case. so we have to hurry up and get to work! when are you guys coming to Gotham? it's time for some action!"said to Damian letting his team know  that he visited his family."don't worry we are in a private plane and it will be lending soon. so yeah you guys wait for us at the hotel. we will come and discuss everything, but before that you guys should rest. you guys will be real tired in the morning."said Jacob assuring everyone.He knew what Damian was feeling right now and that he needed some rest he was really tired. He could tell and that the fact that Zack is back, it's really hard for Damien. after what happened Damian's and Zach last interaction, it didn't go that well he had sacrifice other person's life just so he could catch Zack it was really hard for him but he managed it.

After talking to his team leader he felt much better but he still was tired he hated to admit it but he needs some rest. Everyone left his hotel room except one person. She always was by his side whenever he felt angry, sad lonely. no he never felt lonely when she was around."Damien are you okay?"she ask. concerned if her boyfriend was okay or not."don't worry habibi (my love) I am fine I just need some rest, but can you stay with me for a night I missed you."said that man getting closer to his girlfriend taking her arm kissing it."sure"said raven. after 19 minutes they were asleep holding each other and snuggling.

A/N

They really are a good couple they both understand each other.