team hyde's new member

Pof:
After Damien and raven get to the house Damian show her entire house including her room. then he told her that she will get know hyde's members tomorrow and today she could rest. No one in hyde know that they will have a new team member.
it will be surprise for all of them when they find out that Hyde will have a new team member, mumbled Damian as he start to walk away from Raven's room. In that moment he got a phone call, it was from Jacob he told him that they had a new mission and he needed to go back to hyde's tower. He drive Himself to hyde's tower as fast as he could.

*Time skip*

Okay team we have a new job we need to investigate a murder well at least that's what I think it is But.. said jacob with worried look on his face until Damien interrupted him: what do you mean you think it's murder.
Well you see... Jacob started
Not long ago police find the old lady's body in the park strength thing is that she was dressed like a teenager and she was wearing makeup like a teenager and she was holding a red rose in her hands police search her bag and found nothing unusual. nothing was stolen but when they check her phone they found something interesting she was wearing the same exact clothes that the teenager in the photo police thought that it was her granddaughter. this is when it gets interesting she hed thet teenager's ID with that ID police found that teenager's house and her mother answers the door but when she saw the old lady's photo she said that she was wearing exact same clothes as her daughter when she left the house. She also said that she didn't come back but it wasn't weird because she was going to her friend's house after a date with a guy she mate in school he was exchanging student or something like that that's all she said to her mother until she left for her date. With a little research police find out that she never make it to her friend's house and she also had a data on that park where police finds the old lady's body. You guys may ask me what about the old lady. police didn't try to find her family?! well I will tell you why police trial to find her family birthday do you know who she was she didn't have any identity with her and they tried to I found out who she was about to say couldn't because she wasn't even leaving in this country and to our surprise we try to search her and every country possible but we couldn't even find her she wasn't exist. that was until they found out who's finger prince was in the rose it was that teenagers finger prince. she had that teenagers fingered Prince. other words she was that teenager. And that's why we have this job. we have to find out what happened to that teenager and find the suspect that we need to solve this case. First we have to find her date. second we have to find out what exactly happened to her. Okay that's all team eternal will give you the information, more details about this case. When Everyone left the room and only Jacob and damian was left in the room Damien asked jacob if raven could get involved in this job and he also added that she will be useful for this job because of her powers. Jacob agreed and told him that she was already in the team and if she come tomorrow he will introduce everyone to her. But for now he wanted to test her abilities. Jacob ordered Damien to go to the crime scene with raven and to try to find something which will be helpful for them.

*Time skip*

Damian and raven finally got to the crime scene. immediately when they arrived raven felt magical power which was scattered in the park everywhere. When she touched the ground where the old lady's body was found she felt some dark magic, more like an ancient magic. she figured it out where this magic was coming from it was from some sort of omelette. In this town there was ancient magical artifact omelette charged with a magical energy which cold transfer years of one person's life to other person. Raven immediately told Damian and they got into a car and drove to hide's tower where they told everything what they find out.

***
That explains a lot of things. Said max is he drinkd his orange juice.
Chuya:Yeah tell me about it.
Britney:Well okay I get that, but don't you going to introduce us a new teammate leader?!
Jacob: oh yeah you are right everyone meet raven she is our new teammate she's also Damian's girlfriend. raven meet Brittany, Tara, Max, Katie and chuya. They all have superpowers Brittany can manipulate the water and also make people do everything with her voice and Tara can manipulate a ground, kitty has a super strength, Max can teleport anywhere he wants,and chuya can manipulate gravity.

A.N
Well this is my first story ever so I don't know okay?! I don't know who is reading this story but enjoy .
And if any of you guys have some ideas for the story please comment I am interesting because my imagination is not that big so it will be helpful thank you so much and bye ❤️☺️