♡ 𝑪𝒉.𝟏: 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 ♡

A month ago, it was the midterm exam period for Karasuno High

A month ago, it was the midterm exam period for Karasuno High. Pressure of getting good grades feeds on the student's minds since this could determine how they could do in the final exam period. Today on Wednesday, the students are finally being given their results. Many students had happy faces, many disappointed and many with mixed feelings.

Daichi's POV:

The news struck him like a lightning bolt, Daichi: A mature, strong-willed adolescent with unfortunate issues of his own. During the midterm exam period he had troubles with a passed relative, making it inconvenient for him. The teacher called him up with a neutral, but stern face. Daichi knew that there were some gaps in his grades so he took a deep breath and walked up to the front to grab his report card. Daichi wasn't a perfect student of any sort but normally he'd be on the safe boundaries regarding grades but due to the events that occurred in his family, it caused a slight break in his attention span. He looked at his paper and immediately sighed. His report card had mostly C- grades and had only two B grades. Before this scandal of a card, he had mostly B's and a couple of A's.

Daichi: ("Oh god.. How exactly am I supposed to tell Suga and Asahi?) He thought to himself.

A girl named Michimiya and friend of Daichi skipped over to him.

Michimiya: "Hello Daichi! What did you get on your report card?"

Daichi: "Oh no I can't say it's quite embarrassing really-"

Michimiya: "Ohh- that's a shame- but don't worry we have still got three months to redeem. I mean my report card isn't too bad but it could be better right?"

Daichi: "I guess you're right. We did our midterm exams in January and it's now March. Our real exams are in June right?"

Michimiya: "Yep, and I understand what you had to go through and I wish I could've helped."

Daichi: "It's okay, Michimiya. I appreciate your support a lot. It's good to have a friend like you at my side during times like this."

Michimiya: "I could say the same thing! You also have many friends by your side, like Suga and Asahi!" She said with a surge of energy

Daichi: "You sure do withhold a lot of positivity in you, Suga is like that too."

Michimiya: "We may be similar in the way we present ourselves, but remember we are different!"

Daichi: (laughs) "Of course!"

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍