♥︎𝑪𝒉.𝟔: 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏♥︎

A week later - 6pm

A week later - 6pm

"𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆, 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕."

"𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔.."

You know that tradition where some very lovestrucked person plucks a daisy and takes the petals off saying "He loves me, he loves me not."? It appears as Suga is occupied by the petal picking. He was resting upon a fountain, joined by Asahi, where the petals would fall gracefully into the fountain water. He most likely was involving himself in the process of manifestation. Suga plucked all the petals off from the daisy and suddenly..

Suga: "He loves.. Me. Wait that's all the petals! They always say it's true! But I am unsure if it is true. And is it true I feel that way too?"

Asahi: "Wow you really are a dreamy guy huh?"

Suga: "Says you- with Noya."

Asahi: "Hey! Leave Noya out of this."

Suga: bashful, "Alright alright! Well.. Of course I feel this way.. This person means the world to me right now."

Asahi: "And who would that be?" He asked despite knowing full well who it was.

Suga: "Sawamura."

Asahi: "Oh! I knew it! You always looked at him so.. Well um.. With love eyes!" He said awkwardly

Suga: "Really? Well don't tell him." He said as he glared at Asahi

Asahi: "I won't! I promise!"

Suga: "Splendid.. Oh! I've got an idea."

Asahi: "And what would that be?"

Suga: "I doubt it'd be hard since I invite him to all sorts of places. There's this new movie coming out tomorrow and I want to take him to see it."

Asahi: "Oh that movie! I was planning to watch it but I'll choose a later date so I don't disturb you two."

Suga: "Asahi it's not a literal date between us two.."