♡𝑪𝒉.𝟏𝟏: 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓♡

Three Months Later:

Three Months Later:

It has been an eventful rollercoaster for the past three months ever since the night both males became official. There weren't any avalanches crashing down upon their sweet little relationship but there had been the knuckling down on studying and really getting the scores. Sugawara Koushi got almost all A's but had one C. It may have been less than his previous report card, but he now realises that he doesn't have to be the most perfect among them all. And the one we have been waiting for.. Daichi's report card had significantly improved with multiple B's and about three A's. Sharing the report card news to Suga he jumps for absolute joy and kisses his boyfriend all over his face, after all it was Suga who guided him to the right place.

It is now towards graduation and it's truly heartfelt, tears rolled down many of the departing people and everywhere you look was a warm embrace. As for people who bullied others, they either found the right people and become better people or they simply found themselves in worser vines to be tangled within. Suga and Daichi had already apologised to Michimiya for miscommunication and everyone is on good terms feeling jovial and ecstatic.

Daichi: "Hey Michimiya! It's the final day now.."

Michimiya: "Yes and I'm glad we were all able to get through it together!"

Suga: "Yeah! It's been great! Thanks for everything, everybody!"

Asahi: "I still don't escape being called names.. But it's all been such good fun!"

You could hear the squirms of the younger years of the Karasuno volleyball team bidding them farewell on their futures. Daichi had already set in place the next captain, Ennoshita, in which he knows will be a fruitful choice, so he can rest peacefully. And that's another thing, the brown-haired male was no longer responsible for the ridiculous first years and their squabbling and the second year's chaos. So himself, Suga, Asahi and others could go on with their lives freely.

Daichi: smitten, "Sweetheart, I'm glad we we're able to get through this together~"

Suga: with lovestruck eyes, "I couldn't of done it without you my love~"

Daichi: arms around the other's waist, "Do you wanna spend time with me tonight? I've got a lot to unpack."

Suga: without a doubt, "I am available for you any moment of any day, I would sacrifice anything~"

Daichi: "Anything huh?"

Suga: "Except family of course!"

Daichi: "Good! That's what I like to hear!"

Suga: "It looks like we're beginning to be alone now huh?"

Daichi: "Perfect. Just how I'd like it."

Suga: "Because you think I'm the only one?~"

Daichi: "You are the only one, Koushi."

Suga: "Good, as it should be, you are also my only one~"